• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Ark PS4 If the Ark Animated Series doesn’t have the characters taking dumps in front of each other mid conversation, I’m calling bs.

    Ark PS4 If the Ark Animated Series doesn’t have the characters taking dumps in front of each other mid conversation, I’m calling bs.


    If the Ark Animated Series doesn’t have the characters taking dumps in front of each other mid conversation, I’m calling bs.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Gamma monkey

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Running gamma monkey. I got 3 rexes with 70k hp and 1.2k melee with 122, 124 and 92 saddle. I got a yuti too. What are the chances I'll lose if they're all manned

    submitted by /u/bananabob531
    [link] [comments]

    Flying creature speed leveling

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    So I turned on speed leveling for flyers but when I pressed play I couldn't actually level up the speed of my flyers so when I went back to the screen where you can change it it wasn't turned on ive tried dozens of times but it doesn't work pls help (this is on valguaro if that's uh important)

    submitted by /u/draakjebvd
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO I PICK UP WILD DINOS WITH ARGY

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    So I wanted to tame a doedic and when I found a high lvl one I tried to pick it up with l2 but it didn't work so I went to my base and tested it out on my ankylo and it did work so what am I supposed to do? Oh and I also tried to pick up a wild ankylo witch Also didn't work

    submitted by /u/draakjebvd
    [link] [comments]

    Ark item downloads disabled

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    So me and a couple of my friends are playing on official small tribes and are unable to download items on Ragnarok. Does anyone else experience this problem. If so do you know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/bigsad42069
    [link] [comments]

    Can you bring r Dinos off gen 2?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Want to transfer a r snow owl

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Wait5354
    [link] [comments]

    Weird wild Argy I found with my friend in North Region 1, shouldn’t this only be possible by mutation?! These colors aren’t in the wild Argy color scheme. Does anyone have any idea what’s going on, is this a super rare Argy? And yes I’m gonna take this Argy back home, ITS BEAUTIFUL! ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Anyone else have this issue with asteroids not rendering?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I got the Ark Season Pass, but it wont work.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I was trying to play on the Scorched Earth dlc, but when I tried to play it, it said it must be downloaded even though I have the full game! I deleted the game to fix it, but when I played it again, whenever I tried to scroll to the DLCs it went right past them and went to the player made arks. I just wasted $25.00 on the other season pass but it still wont work.

    BTW I am also on the PS4 version of the game and when I look at the dlc arks, they say stuff like, scorchedearth_% or some bull like that. Also, I can still use all of the dlc items so maybe this is a glitch or a maintenance glitch or some crap. Just please help.

    submitted by /u/MoonmanJocky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel