• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Are these good stats? I’m new to the game

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Bug? Isn't it shocking?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Need help with spawn codes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I wanna add shadowmane to rag but very rare spawn and confinded to a small region like the jungle. I want maybe 6-7 to spawn at a time,roughly. Can anyone help me with that? Also to add spawn codes i just copy and paste it to my expert settings? Or is there a place to put said files ? I appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/Escapedcuban
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Tropeo on the island?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone have the code to make tropeos spawn on the island, I couldn't seem to find one and would like to have them.

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    Dead in PVE being off

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Can you be killed in PVE by other players? I died 2x while I was off already and I lost my items (PS4)

    submitted by /u/OkToday6354
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis says i need to install dlc, even though i have dlc...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I just finished Extinction, so I was excited to try Genesis, but when I tried to play on a single player world, it said that I needed to install the Genesis dlc. So I checked if I had the dlc and guess what? I did! The only problem was that instead of saying download, it just said, "overview", and when I went to the store, it said the same thing, "overview"... I tried restarting, unplugging my console, deleting the game, hell, even restoring my license, all to no avail. So if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I also have all Genesis items like the exomek, but I cannot enter the map. Also don't tell me to go to the store and look up Genesis 1. I tried and it did not work at all.

    PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/MoonmanJocky
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy dlcs

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    My buddy was trying to get the scorched earth dlc for PS4. When he tried to buy it, it didn't bring up a buy button. It only says overview. This is the same case with aberration! He was able to get extinction and the genesis season pass though. We have tried to reset his internet and restart console. Would ps4 community be more helpful? We are based on scorched and we want him to join with us! Please give any tips you can!!!

    submitted by /u/Subscribe-To-Aquadex
    [link] [comments]

    tether distance setting

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Why cant i find the change tether distance setting? Did they remove it?

    submitted by /u/BananananaBandit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel