• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Only lv 90?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Only lv 90?


    Only lv 90?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    I made this a few years ago, seems relevant again

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    I feel like the Inostrancevia(Gorgonops)- "The Permian King" fits The Lost Island more than the rest of the options. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Why does my game look so bad with very high settings, I remember it looking much better 3 months ago

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    1) why the fuck are they taking so long 2) which one do we thinks going to be released first 3)which one are we all stoked for more?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Looking to play ark with anyone on any map

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    im experienced

    and will be on a lot

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Ad_4415
    [link] [comments]

    When your daughter has ballet classes and you want to be supportive as a father

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    We continue our adventure on Genesis 2 by showing off the new base

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Bases on Multiple Arks Advice

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Hello again friends!!

    Island Singleplayer - So I finally beat the Gamma Tek Cave!

    Honestly my 40k Hp and 1k melee rexes spanked the whole thing and the boss no problems!! The freaking door and trying to conga line them through cave was 10x harder than anything else. Holy cow never again. I would rather cheese the next two tek caves than go through that again. Sad really but such a waste of time.

    Ok so I ascended and started Scorched earth and am Loving It!!! The change of mechanics is fun and the map is very cool.

    I've reached the mid game grind (steel, polymer etc). So I have done that already and what's the point of all the work I did on the island if I don't use it.

    My starter base is next to Red Ob

    1. Can I bring tek stuff from the island and set up on scorched earth.
    2. How do I get element across to power it?
    3. I'm trying to focus on experience scorched earth without breaking it with high level toys. So I was mainly thinking of just a transmitter so I can more easily move materials from one base to the other.
    4. In single player is there a way to copy my player to both "SP saves" so I don't have to keep uploading each time (obviously one will diverge from the other XP wise since it will continue to gain XP, but I could occasionally update the "clone"). If I did any more bosses on island I would upload the "primary" so it got the achievements. I just want to be able to hit exit, then switch to the other map, so I can upload stuff. I guess I could make a new survivor and just force his XP up. Main is lvl 108.
    5. Any advice on setups like this. I think as I start each story map I'll keep my survivor but start clean as far as items goes. It will force me to experience the map as intended. Then at a certain point I'll connect it to the "network" of bases. Because I could have started scorched earth and just used my Rex army to kill the boss, but wanted to play the mechanics first.
    6. Time to take a wyvern (I've watched videos). Max lvl should be 150, but I saw an egg at 165?

    Thanks for all your help and advice!!

    submitted by /u/Flyguybc
    [link] [comments]

    Giga Eggs with ridiculous hatch times?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I have an egg hatch speed of 6 on my singleplayer, and it takes around an hour to hatch a Giga egg, even with that. I also don't appear to be receiving an incubation boost with the egg incubator, but I have the temperatures lined up. Is this intentional? With my rates, most other dinos only take about 3 minutes or so to hatch.

    submitted by /u/Chitinous_Boyo
    [link] [comments]

    Winning isn't my strong suit

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Memes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    So your saying us humans evolved from these?����

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    looking for ppl to play with

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Hello guys im looking for player to play on a ab server wich is pve and offical idk just any abb server and i admit ark is very boing alone and if there is a place where you can ask to find ppl to play with plz tell me and plus i play on console and have a nice day evryone

    edit:the easiest way to add me is from play station accounts the acc is cup_of_life feel free to add me

    submitted by /u/cup_of_life
    [link] [comments]

    (EASY) How To Raid Bases Easy? use this op Noglin Glitch / Strategy

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Just venting. Sometimes this game hates me. (No photo)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    So I tamed a max level Argy and leveled her, she could kill alpha raptors and carnos (low level). My base was almost finished when I decided to go look for a horse. I see an alpha raptor and kill it, but there's also an alpha carno nearby! I start attacking it when BAM! A microraptor knocks me off and the carno eats me.

    I respawn at base, grab my direwolf and race back to my body, but it's too late for my poor Argy. RIP Copper, you will be missed.

    submitted by /u/RedditerGal99
    [link] [comments]

    how many hlna notes on island/se/ab?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    how many hlna notes on island/se/ab?

    been away from ark for a bit. came back and saw all exp notes = 10+ levels. figured i would give it a go. working through the island currently and saw these hln-a notes. everything ive found online says there are just 3 hlna notes on island and 4 on se and a couple more on ab and extinction with the majority being on gen 1 and 2.

    but my ingame explorer notes tab shows 8 hlna note for island and 17 for both island and se, 8 on island and 9 on se. extras for ab and ext as well.

    what are these extra locked notes?

    https://preview.redd.it/te49qsb4qhd71.png?width=1735&format=png&auto=webp&s=024529059838bc11edff31d2a52893991f0efc83

    https://preview.redd.it/60hd8ub4qhd71.png?width=1732&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c4f30dab6d7ea79057807f2b8d27f486f1ed46a

    submitted by /u/nothingclever_here
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent Baby Following Me I Can't Interact With

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    So basically, I had two Megalocerous (idk how to spell it, but the elk/moose like things) birthed at once. One became full grown, but the second one is still the smallest size from when they're first born. The thing is, I cannot interact with this little tiny moose. He follows me everywhere, goes through walls so I can't lock him up, goes underwater, is immune to animal or player attacks. It's so weird. I can't find anything on the interwebs about it. He never gets hurt and is completely ignored by everything. I cannot interact with it at all. It is so weird. I'm playing on Xbox Series X on The Island if that makes any difference. Anyone had any similar experiences? Like he's a newborn, requires no food and there's no way to give him any food or do anything with him. Immune to group whistles and everything. I don't really mind him most of the time, but that .01% of the time when i'm trying to look at something on the ground and he's standing there, it's annoying. Please help! I mean it could be worse I guess. Like a large baby animal. He's like less than 2ft long and about 2-3ft high. He's cool because he's purple like his parents, but I still don't really know how this happened. I do use sliders and cheats because this game seems impossible to the below-average gamer like myself and I want to beat this map after many months of playing on it. Only done one cave because I've been having fun building bases and taming.

    And yes, I have imprinted and raised a ton of animals including dire wolves where a pack of 4 turned into literally over 50. Had to take some out into the wilderness and kill them for their meat, but one time I unclaimed the pack leader and 3 of his pack fellows at the same time and went to kill them with another, much higher level dire wolf, they slaughtered me so I sent ol Rexy after them and they did quite a bit of damage, but take out the leader and it helps a lot. Just a side note that I'm 100% aware of how taming works. It's like I imprinted 2 of them from the same parents at the same time and one never grew up.

    TLDR: I have a non-interactive baby Megalocerous (idk spelling) moose/elk following me that won't mature, you can't interact with him at all, he'll swim underwater with you for 30 minutes, and be on your flying creature or following it. Group whistles don't work and I can't feed him or open any of his options or menus. Kinda cute at first but now annoying. How do I get rid of this or is this just one of them glitches?

    submitted by /u/canihavearegularname
    [link] [comments]

    Hate Players like this

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Someone here is able to mesh some trash talking, racists kiddies on PlayStation? They are building on Island in Ice Cave...

    submitted by /u/Critical-Engine4316
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel