• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Ark PS4 My new home.

    Ark PS4 My new home.


    My new home.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Single player on Stadia is broken. Is it the same on PS4?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I've been playing since the release on Stadia and really loving it, despite the poor settings at launch. But now I've found what seems like a major problem in the single-player settings--it's impossible to get high-level dinos, which is the entire point of the game.

    Reading through the forums, you are supposed to get max level 150 dinos by setting difficulty setting to 1 and checking the "Maximum Difficulty" box. But the Maximum Difficulty setting is broken. What it is supposed to do is change the dino level increments from 4 to 5, meaning that max level changes from 120 to 150. But after checking the Max Difficulty box and conducting a dino wipe they still only appear in increments of 4. And I have never seen one above level 120. Without this setting, it is extremely rare to find any dinos above even level 100.

    Is the same true on PS4 single player? Are you able to find level 150 wild dinos?

    submitted by /u/wilsongs
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the thatch ceiling and sloped roof keep colliding like this? I have the option ticked to stop this and still does it ��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Creative mode

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Any idea why I can't access creative mode on my own server yet my tribe mates can access it and give me creative mode.

    All controller inputs are working individually. Just when I hit options button., Using l1 r1 triangle square does nothing. It's infuriating.

    Any help/advice massively appreciated

    submitted by /u/Routine_Hamster2418
    [link] [comments]

    Baby unicorn

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I'm raising a baby unicorn rn. Does anyone know what they eat as babies? I'm keeping it podded for now

    submitted by /u/Last-Newspaper8807
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel