• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 29, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Vampire eyes

    ARK on Xbox One Vampire eyes


    Vampire eyes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 01:22 AM PST

    I have the achievement cure all from years ago why don't I have the eyes I even went and got mega Rabies and cure it still nothing

    submitted by /u/Ever270
    [link] [comments]

    How to honey comb

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Just breeding some thylas and beavers.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Ark prim+ the island

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Just wanting to see if anyone was interested in starting a tribe for a prim+ server. I'm currently on one right now with the alphas wiping everyone big or small! Definitely would like to get payback

    submitted by /u/bickford44
    [link] [comments]

    Check my stream for a live wipe of an alpha tribe

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Mixer: Speedway Hotdog

    submitted by /u/Cry_ery_tyme
    [link] [comments]

    Places like Pirate Cave on Rag?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:24 AM PST

    So I was in the process of building a massive base for myself, I play local play only, and my xbox kicked me out to the dashboard. I booted back up, played for another hour or so and was kicked out again. From what I can find, this is fairly common for Rag. I am now playing on center and I am looking for a similar style cave. I want something that has easy access for flying dinos as well as easy access for any water ones, plus a large enough space to just have a little bit of everything .

    submitted by /u/Masterpockets
    [link] [comments]

    Does breaking an enemy tek generator drop element?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:14 PM PST

    We raided an enemy base and managed to destroy their tek generators but it didn't drop any element and their tek turrets didn't drop anything either. Am I missing something? Or was it empty? Because it was definitely on and there was turrets shooting the shit out of me

    submitted by /u/atran370
    [link] [comments]

    NPCReplacements not working in game.ini file. Windows server, playing on Xbox.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:14 AM PST

    I'm adding the NPCReplacements line below at the bottom of my game.ini file located under AppData\Local\Packages...etc (the Wildcard game folder) but even after a dino wipe the Ichthyornis are still spawning... Any ideas?

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Ichthyornis_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

    I've even tried putting a different dino ID in the end " marks and that didn't work either.

    This is the version from the Microsoft Store running as a Silver account.

    submitted by /u/spurscar
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][PvE] wanna buy a high lv enfource bp 200+ male manag and 350+ ferilized rex egg

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:37 PM PST

    if u got more things 4 sale pm me and i use ingots to trade

    submitted by /u/AHuai
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dye glitch still work?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Just getting back into it, and I remembered that you could use the cooking pot to have unlimited dye.

    submitted by /u/Tubbafett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel