• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    Ark PS4 HLNA Skin not appearing on character

    Ark PS4 HLNA Skin not appearing on character


    HLNA Skin not appearing on character

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    I purchased the season pass but the HLNA Skin is not appearing on my character, even after death. I did notice that the button to download the season pass isn't working but i assumed that was because it hasn't been released yet. Anyone else having this issue, or know of a solution?

    submitted by /u/GoodboyHoss
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis season pass

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I was wondering if I buy the genesis season pass now (ps4) will it give me the base game (the island, ragnarok and the center)? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MartoGallegos
    [link] [comments]

    Warning: the new HLNA skin is broken if your character is too short

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    Title. The HLNA skin will be dragged across the floor and does not work the way it is supposed to of your character was created too short and of course there is no way to fix this without making a new character.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys few litlle questions.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Do you guys REALLY reccomend buying ARK? its on A sale and im thinking about buying it. Are There any BIG dowsides on ps4? Like missing content from pc or so... Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/PuszkaGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Any good way to get cementing paste apart from Beaver Dams? (The Island)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    I am building a medium sized base in Singleplayer but getting cementing paste is a pain in the ass, you could just say "But Beaver Dams give a lot of cementing paste" you don't understand, I always fly around the map looking for beaver dams, like literally, I look at where the wiki says where they spawn then I do a trip only to end up finding no dam or beavers, I've been doing this for the last week and it's frustating. Anyways, does anyone know a good but decently fast way to get cementing paste?

    submitted by /u/RomanianMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting Help Transferring from old Player Dedicated Ark to my Newly Created Player Dedicated Ark.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Hello, my fellow "Arkians." I was wondering if somebody could possibly help me here. My large group of friends and I are all new to Ark (well, were) back in mid-June of this year. We decided to try a Player Dedicated Ark instead of an official, because, as many of you likely know, official ones can get crowded. Well, we developed, A LOT. Talking two dozen T-Rexes (had the best in the server by a long shot), Quetzals, Gigas, Brontos, even some Wyverns through trades we made with the admins. Anyway, as much as we enjoyed the server, the admins of late have become aberrant; their server is not always on anymore like it used to. Now, I have recently created my own Dedicated Ark with a spare PS4 I have. We uploaded all of our dinos and whatnot with the obelisks, even with the help of the admins since they gave us a ton of cryo-pods to do the deed, but they're not popping up in obelisks in my new server. When we go back to our old server, they're still there. They're still there when we go in between maps for the server cluster the admins use too. Why aren't they popping up in mine though? I did read that transfers between clusters in difficult on PC and outright impossible of console; is that true? I tried Google for hours, and there's conflicting information everywhere. For the record, my settings are to allow downloads for everything for now, so that is there. I just don't know why our stuff doesn't show. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Temelios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel