• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 16, 2019

    Ark PS4 Sun glare is really extreme

    Ark PS4 Sun glare is really extreme


    Sun glare is really extreme

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the sun glare on an official server? I looked it up and can't find anything recent. It's literally so bad that I can't look a certain direction. And don't tell me it's the gamma because that doesn't change anything.

    submitted by /u/bronsorge
    [link] [comments]

    Lost character

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 01:09 PM PST

    I run a Nitrado server, and uploaded my character to an obelisk and changed maps and my my character is gone. I changed maps back and everything is as it was but no character. Rolled back to before I uploaded and still no character. Am I boned? Does anyone know of a solution?

    submitted by /u/sdrober1
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpion eggs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 06:20 AM PST

    So I'm having an issue getting scorpion eggs to make kibble for rexs.

    Now mind you I only have 1 male 1 female(plan on going up to 5 or 6 females later today.

    Im seeing 2 opposite things I feel like online. Some people are saying "don't let them go into stasis, sit next to them" then I read something different last night saying they have to be in stasis to lay eggs. I need to know this as I'm also going to be building them a enclosure for them to do their thing, and if they only lay in stasis I'll put them way out somewhere so they aren't disturbed.

    submitted by /u/Deathsmentor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel