• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 16, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I’m stuck, can someone to come kill me?

    ARK on Xbox One I’m stuck, can someone to come kill me?


    I’m stuck, can someone to come kill me?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 12:09 AM PST

    I run into a weird spot in west zone 2 on the south side of the island where it's rocky and overlooking the ocean. I can't get out and I'm not dying. Can someone kill me please

    submitted by /u/Vault_DweLIer
    [link] [comments]

    Optimization update coming "soon"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Easy-to-miss little blurb in the latest Community Crunch notes:

    "In conjunction with these changes on the beta we are also working on a patch with numerous fixes and optimisation improvements to the game, particularly for Xbox. The long list of changes will be provided when that patch is ready to go out, which will hopefully be sometime soon. 📷"

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/400416-community-crunch-164-extinction-transfers-open-tomorrow/

    submitted by /u/DruVatier
    [link] [comments]

    Get a black screen when I load into my server

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 08:50 PM PST

    I'm on an official centre server and get a black screen and can't load in. One other tribemate has the same issue, anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TREEHUGGER_HD
    [link] [comments]

    Per pixel painting server?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 07:41 PM PST

    I know you cannot upload pictures like on pc but if there is a custom flag you can copy it. Is there a server(s) that have a lot of flags, billboards, signs that are open to copy?

    submitted by /u/NWDoom85
    [link] [comments]

    Ark, if you're listening: Please less alpha raptors + raptors...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:13 AM PST

    It is just ridiculous sometimes. I have valuable items on a dead body but can't get my stuff although I've tried so many times. There are no less than 12 alpha raptors/raptors in the area right by it, making it next to impossible. I understand that the game is meant to be hard, but I'm a low level starting on a new server in south zone (should be easy difficulty). I've had this problem so many times. I love this game, but sometimes stupid things like this make it hard to be enjoyable. If anyone has any advice, it's welcome!

    submitted by /u/DrKennethBone
    [link] [comments]

    Server Renting in Korea

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I'm stationed in South Korea and am trying to rent a sever for myself and 5 others. Does anyone know if there are any reliable server hosts around East Asia? The only one I found was Nitrado, but their closest server is in Singapore with a ping of 88 - 120.

    submitted by /u/L2KxB2x
    [link] [comments]

    Totally legitimate FPS boost for Xbox One users (from personal experience, this is as good as it gets)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 02:34 PM PST

    (Pun) Guys, if ever you think Ark is too heavy for your console,

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Eat some rare flowers to get a Ptera bite!

    submitted by /u/ugdeter_hilbum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel