• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 2, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Took a few months but finally mutated out some jackolantern-themed tek rexes

    ARK: Survival Evolved Took a few months but finally mutated out some jackolantern-themed tek rexes


    Took a few months but finally mutated out some jackolantern-themed tek rexes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 09:22 PM PST

    Why is this considered fair?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:12 AM PST

    My character keeps getting stuck on the edges of platforms, rocks, etc.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:32 AM PST

    In singleplayer, my dude keeps getting trapped inside the edges of anything touching the ground, like rocks, foundations, etc., slide slowly down to the ground, be stuck for like 20 seconds, then suddenly teleport up slightly. My best guess is a collision issue where the game acts based on that there's no ground beneath the position I'm about to be in, but I haven't gotten there yet so when my character tries to fall it gets stuck inside whatever I'm still standing on.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/GGardian
    [link] [comments]

    We used to call these sandstorms...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Offline XP Gain

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:56 AM PST

    If I fill up a forge, turn it on, and then log off will I receive the XP I would normally receive if I was still logged on? Can't find anything about this in the wiki and only a few questionable posts from years ago

    [edit] !!! I really did think we got XP every time an ingot was made. My mistake. Thanks for pointing that out.

    But that silly example aside, what about a couple thousand Narcotics cued up in a bunch of Mortars and then logging off.

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with uploading characters on singleplayer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:51 AM PST

    So I've just beaten the bosses on extinction on my singleplayer world and I tried to upload my character with a TEK Transmitter, but when I go to another map the character isn't in the downloads section! And then when I go back to extinction it brings me to the respawn screen as if I had never uploaded my character. Help!

    submitted by /u/N1TR05
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions about ark (pC)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:54 AM PST

    How large is the Ark game files on PC, Steam without any addons/mods/whatever. Just the plain files for the game. I've seen a LOT of misinformation about this.

    What PC specs are needed to play the game on 60 FPS without lagging/framerate drops on lowest graphics settings?

    Is an SSD required/highly suggested for playing this game? I've heard it's unoptimised so it still drops frames on HDD's so I'd happily grab a small SSD for this.

    I basically just wanna know what I need for a smooth Ark experience on low settings. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mireska
    [link] [comments]

    Trading for good argent

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:23 AM PST

    I'm on extinction 456, aberration 269, and island 342 on steam copy. I'm wondering if anyone has a good argent they'd be willing to trade. Our tribe has a single element but we can gather metal quickly. We could also breed our ele gachas

    submitted by /u/ShadowMonkeyGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    WIP Castle Build using mostly S+ except for some decoration mods (first build of mine)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Adorable fresh batch on my singleplayer game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Orbital Supply Drop

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Hey, I was just curious if the pathing for OSD's was ever going to get fixed? As it stands now, they're more than not just a giant waste of time. Wildcard has such good ideas, but equally bad follow through.

    submitted by /u/McBibo
    [link] [comments]

    Confused

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Ik so i just started playing tje game i tamed a tek parasurs lvl 47 i got in a fight with a lvl 4 trik how did it kill my dino

    submitted by /u/axc4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering mod

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Hi guys, I have a few questions here,

    Is there a wandering mod allowing you to set a max range to wander? I didn't find any on google.

    If not, is it possible to make a mod which does, if a dino is on wander and follow:

    • check distance from the followed dino/character

    • if distance > follow distance, set to follow

    • if distance < follow distance / 2, set to wander

    How hard would it be to mod something like that? I never modded a game but know how to code so if this isn't too hard, can I do it myself? Where can I start?

    submitted by /u/sensonokami
    [link] [comments]

    my brother has water question

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 02:36 AM PST

    my brother built a water tank and a water tap. he has waterskins which he filled then placed in tank and water tap. the ones in tank is leaking although it is full. why??

    tap has 4 slots. he places a waterskin and it automatically fills water skins. but tank does not athough it has 200/200 water.

    his next question:

    what can be stored in water tank?

    what is its purpose?

    submitted by /u/timmy30274
    [link] [comments]

    trip wire mail notification

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Does anyone still got the trip wire mail notifcation working on official servers?

    Even while having everything configured in my survivetheark account it doesn't send me any e-mails and only shows me the notifications on the website.

    submitted by /u/quizels
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change the color of the fire in a standing torch?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 06:23 PM PST

    RX 570 Performance in ARK

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:10 AM PST

    As one of the more popular mid range GPUs in the end of last year, I decided to benchmark it in ARK, to my surprise it fares quite well...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0aKndOwRrE

    submitted by /u/LMM0HESKEY
    [link] [comments]

    xbox one my brother wants to know the area in which Dilophosaur turrets are from base

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:35 AM PST

    is there a distance from the hut in which the max range is, or are they placed anywhere?

    submitted by /u/timmy30274
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub for Ark on the switch?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Since Ark has released for the switch, this community has been astoundingly negative about it (not to say you can't have problems with it), but the real problem is that almost any time someone asks a question about the game on switch, they're downvoted and attacked for playing it on a different platform. I think it'd be helpful to have a sub specifically for Ark on switch, similar to r/Arkone or r/Arkps4.

    submitted by /u/Jrsplays
    [link] [comments]

    Admin Command to see locations of structures on the map?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Is there a command that gives me location of all structures or a specific structure on the map?

    submitted by /u/Arirock
    [link] [comments]

    What are you doing up there, buddy?!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Parts of PS4 update missing?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:39 PM PST

    On PS4, nitrado server(updated as well) I can't see how to use the "whistle to land" command and the crosshairs on the spyglass doesn't appear when double tapping the square button. Anybody else missing these parts from the update?

    submitted by /u/Minlax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel