• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 16, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got this weird snap last night from a regular ceiling tile, started playing around.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Can't install Extinction from MS Store?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm hoping someone can help. I bought Ark Explorer's edition last year, and it says it includes Extinction. I am able to install everything except Extinction from the MS store. When I attempt it, it says "Acquiring license" and eventually fails with error Code: 0x803F8001

    I have been googling for a few days and haven't found a solution.

    Any assistance is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Vamkinja
    [link] [comments]

    Be Wary of this friends. This video is PS4 official but it is an issue my alliance on Xbox small tribes has noticed...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    I have 5 wooden clubs in my inventory why does it not switch to them when one breaks?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Getting tired of my club breaking when I'm trying to tame and then I either have to go to my inventory or craft one hopefully before the bola breaks.

    submitted by /u/JosephStall
    [link] [comments]

    Getting kicked from tribe each time we log out

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    We just started a new server with Nitrado, on Ragnarok, but each time I log out I'm booted from my solo tribe. I then had a friend join a new tribe with me. If only one of us logged out, then back in they were still in the tribe fine. If we both logged out then we were both removed from the tribe. All the tribe structures were still there and labeled as the old tribe.

    Any ideas what is going on here?

    submitted by /u/eciggy
    [link] [comments]

    How long would it take to raise a boss rex army?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    I'm playing on a server with x6 rates and I'm wondering how long it would take

    submitted by /u/Alex2472
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel