• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 23, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see dino bones/Trophies get used in crafting following this idea!!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Homestead workshop, Pagoda and water garden.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    At WildCard: Kentro hard clamp

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    Last week, kentros were hard clamped to 1k damage. This was most likely due to cryosickness babies that could nearly 1 shot gigas if they bit on the baby.

    I'm not sure if WildCard realized this but in the process, they also heavily nerfed adults by quite a bit (around 30% to 50% return damage compared to before against gigas).

    Please consider changing back adults to what they used to be. Just remove cryosickness making kentros take more damage. This would fix the issues.

    Gigas are strong enough as is. No one looked at adult kentros and thought they needed a nerf.

    Edit: best option I've seen was disable return damage when cryosickness. I will one up that and say disable return damage if the kentro is unconscious. Either work in reality and is miles better than the current nerf.

    submitted by /u/BarrowsKing
    [link] [comments]

    Just tamed this Moschops with only two berries, didn't even know you could ride em, it's my first tamed one. It does 211 points of damage. W h a t

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Could we please get Crypod .ini settings?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    I would like to be able to turn off or drastically reduce cryosickness for my server. I don't want to have to use mods as they usually add a bunch of other things I'm not interested in. Please and thank you! :3

    submitted by /u/Dragon_sissiy
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Wormholes?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Has anyone experienced this? Certain places in the sunken forest, specifically on the border 35. 32. ish, if you hug the ceiling there you warp up to the wasteland. Ive also used a climbing pick there and it teleported me to 50. 50. in the city, but I die. I havent been able to recreate it but I was in one of the trees on the river in the sunken forest and it warped me to the desert biome right under where the titan spawns (not on a flyer). My screen would freeze from loading the zone. Couple minutes after, the desert titan spawned. Whether that was happenstance or its related idk. Im super interested in this. My tribe already use the first warp to farm metal on the surface.

    submitted by /u/PunSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use Element Dust for anything on the Ragnarok map?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    I see that at 55 and 58 I can learn the engrams for Unstable Element and Unstable Element Shard, but they both say "Learn on Extinction"

    I assume that obviously means I can't use those recipes on Ragnarok.

    Is there anything I CAN use element dust for on Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/Konsecration
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PlayDough Edition

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Can this game be played on macOS together with players playing with Xbox/Microsoft Store version?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Characters Lost During Transfer

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    What type of issue is this?: Bug
    What Map were you on?: The Island, The Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Aberration
    What Game Mode were you playing?: Unofficial
    What Server were you on?: Ark FTW
    How often does this occur?: Frequently
    Are you using Mods?: No
    If you are using Mods please list them here:: No Mods
    Does this issue happen in a specific location?: No
    Steps that can be done to reproduce this issue (Please be as specific as possible): It occurs randomly when attempting to transfer from one map to another when using a transmitted or obelisk.

    This is another report for the Xbox. I'm not sure who this issue belongs to, but following the release of the Nitrado cluster ID masterlist, and whatever they did to fix the problem, we are having players lose their inventories, characters, or both during transfers. There doesn't appear to be any way of predicting when or why this occurs from my end. I did manage to capture a small clip of when it happened to me.

    Since I use 4k capturing it didn't grab the full incident. I attempted to transfer from one server to another, on the same cluster, and nothing occurred. I backed out of the transmitter, turned, and then it displayed the retrieving inventory prompt. What the clip doesn't show is that it eventually prompted me that the retrieval had timed out. I had to exit back to the main menu, and then attempted to join the map I had been trying to transfer to from the main server browser. I was prompted to create a new character and there was no character to download. I then exited and rejoined the server I had been transferring from and was prompted to spawn my character in. My inventory was gone (armor, hotbar, and so on)

    Based on the tickets we are handling, this issue seems to occur in a similar fashion to what you see in the clip. Our players are reporting that their character disappears from the screen as if transferring, but that nothing occurs. When they exit to the main menu and rejoin they have either lost all of their inventory, or their character is gone completely. We are instructing everyone coming to us with this issue to check the map they are transferring to as well as the character download.

    Given this became an issue after whatever occurred to correct the security vulnerabilities related to the cluster id list, I am assuming they are related. If there is anything you would like me to test, or any other information you need from just let me know.

    The clip:
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/soldiercide/video/71745384

    Update: I reported the issue to Nitrado, and they indicated that this was an issue with the AWS timeout, and not their pipe.

    submitted by /u/soldiercide
    [link] [comments]

    Plant Species X Pickup Exploit

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    What type of issue is this?: Bug
    What Map were you on?: The Island, The Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Aberration
    What Game Mode were you playing?: Unofficial
    What Server were you on?: Ark FTW
    How often does this occur?: Always
    Are you using Mods?: Yes
    If you are using Mods please list them here:: Integrated S+
    Does this issue happen in a specific location?: No
    Steps that can be done to reproduce this issue (Please be as specific as possible): Set pick up time exceeding maturation time of the plant. Allow plant to reach full maturation. Pick up plant and then redeploy plant.

    We have identified an issue with Plant Species X turrets where if they are picked up after fully grown, they can be placed again without the need for fertilizer to either survive or fire. The turrets can be placed in the hotbar and deployed rapidly to pretty substantial effect.

    Conditions

    The plant must be fully grown, it breaks when you attempt to pick it up before it is fully grown.
    Pickup time setting must exceed the maturation time of the plant.

    submitted by /u/soldiercide
    [link] [comments]

    Great community crunch!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Very nice that you're showing your communicating with your fan base. Incredible improvement.

    However you need to acknowledge abuses more often.

    For example I've posted about removing pincodes from ORP servers as it serves no purpose (Orp servers only) except to he heavily abuses. It's been top of the sub multipul times but never acknowledged.

    Great that you've shown your pve players shouldn't be effected by pvp balances.

    Onwards and upwards :)

    submitted by /u/JustAnArkPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    I play on single player, and as i do not play a lot, have some supporting stats. The only problem is, my dino's oneshot the OSD's. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pinguin04
    [link] [comments]

    We've all made this mistake at some point, haven't we?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    We've all made this mistake at some point, haven't we?

    https://i.redd.it/1hca4izc8xt21.jpg

    Edit: Also, this is my first post on Reddit (that isn't a comment), so I didn't know about the whole image thing. Sorry. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though.

    submitted by /u/Trey0405
    [link] [comments]

    Weird "Bad Player Name" glitch.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to join Official or Unofficial ARK servers it says "Bad Player Name" and doesn't let me in. And my name is either "Sam", "WildManSam" or "WildManSam727" My character name was "Sam" at the beginner bc I was a noob and didn't know what to say. But now this is just weird. I have made new characters but nothing.

    submitted by /u/WildManSam727_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    How to Easily Tame The Desert Titan! - Ark: Extinction

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    So I brought some bobs into the boss for the first time...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Alpha Brood Mother

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone successfully done Alpha Broodmother with wild tamed Megatheriums? Is it possible with high armor saddles and plenty of levels.

    Not in a good spot to hide raising 20 Rexs for the job.

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel