• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 21, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is this a bug, or did I just get extraordinarily lucky?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is this a bug, or did I just get extraordinarily lucky?


    Is this a bug, or did I just get extraordinarily lucky?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Dragon Fight

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I'd like to get some tips...

    I'm currently playing SP and for the first time, I'm going to kill all bosses. I set Difficulty Override = 15, so wild dino max level is 450, along with a few mods (such as Rare Sighting) which might boost that a little bit. So my dino teams are pretty buffed, I'm currently using lv420~520 (imprinted, 60~100%) Rexes to kill bosses and so far, managed to kill the Gamma Broodmother and Gamma & Beta Megapithecus (the latter, which took down 11 of my 12 rexes on the first try).

    But now, I've come to the Dragon fight and well, an army of 16 rexes wasn't nearly enough. The fire breath totally destroyed them before they could even damage the dragon that much. What exactly I'm missing? Is there a way to prevent the burning efect, or mitigate it? (I'm even looking for mods that reduce that damage, but so far found none)

    I'm a casual player and I'm playing on mostly x3 (Tame, EXP, Harvest), the difficulty curve for the Dragon fight seems to be too steep.

    submitted by /u/DoctorFowl
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to find bases?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    So someone killed some of my beach dodo's and I'm looking for justice, atm I've been using my highest stamina pteras to cspin around the map at night looking for bases, found a few but not the right one.

    I'm wondering if taking an argent carrying a parasaur would work better? Slower perhaps but more thorough

    submitted by /u/ironic_fear
    [link] [comments]

    Structure drops on OSDs - request for loot table modification on officials

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    So, with the addition of the new structures a few weeks ago, I'd hoped that in an attempt to promote the usage of them (to potentially reduce render lag on bases) that they'd be added to the OSD loot tables.

    I was wrong.

    So I'm here to ask that the new structures (particularly the 4-high walls) be added to the OSD loot tables.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    vulkan support ?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    hello just wondering if this game will get vulkan support no mans sky just added it to there game and fps increased by alot could help with ark

    submitted by /u/Captainbuzzer67
    [link] [comments]

    What plans, if any, are in the works to combat PVE pillaring?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    I remember 8-10 months ago there was going to be a big fix coming that fizzled out because it was causing issues with destroying whole structures, and the first attempt to fix it failed because people just snapped ladders to their pillars.

    PVE pillaring is a cancer, and it's something that really needs to be addressed. Every official server is pillared as far as the eye can see, and we are starting to feel really neglected on officials, especially on console where we have colassal lack of rule enforcement.

    submitted by /u/Bollalron
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod: cannot deploy: class disallowed (giant bee on Aberration)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    Can we finally get a fix for this? Ab deletes bees that are in bee form on every server reboot. And you can't even un-pod a bee.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Time out/Connection Error

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Now before you ask about drivers or IP adresses or anything, no it's not a dedicated server. My friend hosts a game and we join through such means. We can connect to it easily as long as we do it 'perfectly'.

    When trying to join if we click on something else it will get a time out error. If we close and try and rejoin mid-connection it's an error message. If we can't join the first perfect try, the game wont let us join my friend. The only known fix is for my friend that's hosting to close their game and start it back up again. So when one person can't join, we have to wait 5 minutes for the server to start back up.

    Even if in game and one of our game crashes, the host has to go and kick them 'officially' since our bodies still show us alive in game and not sleeping. If we try and join otherwise we'll get a time out error even if they kick us after the attempt.

    Dose anyone know any fixes or troubleshoots to do? Any way to prevent this beyond just a perfect join each time? It's a pain in the ass to wait 5 minutes for them to start, a couple minutes at start of nothing happening in hopes you're actually joining, only to be then told if you're loading in or not. Again it's just a non-dedicated server hosted by my friend.

    submitted by /u/Namestop
    [link] [comments]

    mod that has more hotbar functions?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    I always spend a stupid amount of time going back and forth on what should be on my hot bar 90% of the time.. I know this is dumb stuff to most of you. Anyway I play single player and was kind of surprised to not see any hotbar swapping mods or even gear/armor swap. Unless that type of mod isn't possible. Just double checking in case I missed one that you vets know about?

    Anyways thanks in advance cheers!

    submitted by /u/TheLucidLife
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding questions

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    I have just recently bought this game. Can I breed a Tek Parasaur with a normal one? Sorry if this isnt the best place to post this.

    submitted by /u/PokeCraze2000
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring timer resetting bugged or not?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Transferring some items from x map to other maps seems to be bugged. For me it seems like EX, AB and SE are bugged when it comes to transferring eggs out that is already been transferred more then once, but on the other hand it seems without any problems on island. Is this a bug, or is it ment to be like this?

    submitted by /u/Shibizsjah
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Breeding - Mods?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    So I'm playing solo right now and wanted to try out breeding. I'm looking to bump my settings well enough to make it all pretty instantaneous on the hatching and maturation.

    I know S+ as well as Auto Trough are apparently pretty good mods for players like me. Though I don't know if Auto Trough is working. And I don't know if S+ Nanny auto fills, auto imprints, and auto feeds babies and juveniles.

    Any recommendations on any of this or advice?

    Want to use Auto Trough but I'm not sure it's working. It's basically got all the features I'm looking for. Not sure if there's a more recent and up to date mod to use instead.

    submitted by /u/Jackelmyer
    [link] [comments]

    Non-transferable Tributes

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Is there a good reason to keep these from being transferable anymore?

    Element dust allows attackers to bring over as much element as they want already. Even if this change went through I expect most attackers would prefer farming dust on their own servers anyways than organizing boss fights during a fob.

    It'd just be nice to transfer harder to collect tributes like spino sails from extinction or ab over to center and island.

    submitted by /u/UpbeatPressure
    [link] [comments]

    Rock drake movement issues

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    When climbing vertically and transitioning to a horizontal plane, the drake frequently fails to transition causing it to go into a free fall for a few seconds before switching to glide mode. This is a new issue with the most recent patch on Xbox.

    This needs fixed.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help with an issue i'm experiencing.

    So recently I decided to use the Rare Sightings mod, and I changed the launch settings so that hibernation was turned off (to make the mod work properly), and that just wrecked my framerate. I turned graphics down and everything, but it was consistently running like garbage. The next day I removed the mod and removed the -preventhibernation line I entered, but it still was running badly. I was wondering if i'm doing something wrong, or if this was the result of an update?

    submitted by /u/Lumidae
    [link] [comments]

    Do something with boss fights on classic PvP

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    I love that we have no Tek and would like to keep it that way, however maybe we can have bosses drop some decent loot that scales with difficulty of the boss kind of like when you kill the lava golem on rag.

    Another thought that I am debating is maybe drop a few cryopods and a chance of dropping a cryofridge. I've noticed that servers are starting to become laggy from all the tames. I would recommend some tweaks though such as maybe a longer cool down after throwing out a dino and maybe every dino thrown out gets some form of cryo sickness (for example takes 6x damage when thrown out for thr first 10 mins). I'm still thinking this one through.

    Also, fix picking up ankys and doeds that are riden.

    u/WC_ChrisW

    submitted by /u/tommy18crowe
    [link] [comments]

    Scorched Earth: Is it not possible to have level 150 creatures?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    I set the difficulty to 5 and did destroywilddinos but I'm still getting the level intervals of 4.

    submitted by /u/Syl27
    [link] [comments]

    Trading official ps4 PVE

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am looking to get some snow owls, gacha , mana , giga , doedic , anky , rex , theri. If you sell one of those contact me for price. Tyty

    submitted by /u/KevinArkBE
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having issues with Dinos getting "teleported" out of the base?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    We're on Extinction, and keep finding our dinos outside the base despite not being on wander and being on Attack Your Target stance. Anyone know why that's happening, and is there a way to mitigate it?

    submitted by /u/gsfgf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel