• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One How in the world are you supposed make any progress in this game?

    ARK on Xbox One How in the world are you supposed make any progress in this game?


    How in the world are you supposed make any progress in this game?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Me and a friend were on a PVP Small Tribes server and had just finished spending the entire day building our really small base out of stone. Had a set of stone dino gates surrounding it, as well. We had a few tames, a LV. 213 Raptor, A LV. 93 Carno and a few others.

    Within 12 hours, we were raided twice. The first one murdered our tames with a Managarmr and the second just broke in and broke a storage box, a preserving bin and took everything from our smithy, interestingly enough, left our metal tools.

    However, that was only our last base, the previous two were just straight up bulldozed.

    Now, I usually don't mind these problems or minor setbacks, but this time it was from someone definitely did not need whatever it was we had.

    No matter where we go on the map, we always get stomped on, my question is how is any regular player expected to progress if they can't take a break from the game without coming back to evrything they have destroyed?

    Do you all have any suggestions or anything we can do to, I don't know, limit raids?

    submitted by /u/Valoid
    [link] [comments]

    losing character when I transfer between my cluster (Nitrado)

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    New to ARK

    Posted: 18 May 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Hi all, ARK is currently on Xbox game pass so I'd thought give it a go. First impressions aren't great! The menu system is awful to navigate through, I've now managed to join a server with no idea what I'm meant to be doing or any sort of working guide.

    Could someone help?

    submitted by /u/benjigoodson
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Dino Levels

    Posted: 18 May 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I did a search but didn't see much on it, what level can they spawn at with 150 being the highest on my server that regular Dino's spawn at? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/BlackHawkZero5
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 18 May 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Anyone know how I can put my difficulty level above 1?

    submitted by /u/bobdalob12
    [link] [comments]

    How can I install mods on Xbox One?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel