• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 22, 2019

    Ark PS4 The spino I just tamed got on top of quetz platform building on his ride home

    Ark PS4 The spino I just tamed got on top of quetz platform building on his ride home


    The spino I just tamed got on top of quetz platform building on his ride home

    Posted: 22 May 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    How to line up a foundation tile with a wall already in ark?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    K(ARK)inos: Garfield Transcended

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    New and oblivious...

    Posted: 22 May 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi, this is my first post on this group and I really unfortunately need some help...

    I play only on PVE single player on ps4 and I like to go on creative mode.

    I was trying to raise a wyvern and was unaware that it needs milk to grow up. So I tranq as many female wyverns I see. But...after 5 or 6 females I dont recieve any milk

    Unfertilized eggs also havent been appearing..is this because I'm on creative mode?

    ((Also I did mess with some of the settings...))

    Thank you and sorry!

    submitted by /u/slapprus
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Temp stat multiplier question?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    Bug- no sessions found!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Everything worked fine last night, today however when I search for servers it keeps coming up 'No sessions found!'

    It will find player dedicated sessions. It will not find unofficial pc sessions or official servers.

    I've reset my IP address twice now and the problem persists. When I run my PS4 off of my phones wifi hotspot everything works fine. Any ideas? Thanks

    Edit- uninstall reinstall didn't work

    submitted by /u/SlowSmokedLungMeat
    [link] [comments]

    What level of Ragnarok boss fight can i do with an army of 18 of these?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel