• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 22, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One My first triplets :D (this going to be a pain to raise lol)

    ARK on Xbox One My first triplets :D (this going to be a pain to raise lol)


    My first triplets :D (this going to be a pain to raise lol)

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    My first time playing ark

    Posted: 22 May 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi, this is my first post on this group and I really unfortunately need some help...

    I play only on PVE single player on ps4 and I like to go on creative mode.

    I was trying to raise a wyvern and was unaware that it needs milk to grow up. So I tranq as many female wyverns I see. But...after 5 or 6 females I dont recieve any milk

    Unfertilized eggs also havent been appearing..is this because I'm on creative mode?

    ((Also I did mess with some of the settings...))

    Thank you and sorry!

    submitted by /u/slapprus
    [link] [comments]

    Hold to consume on Windows 10

    Posted: 21 May 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Recently downloaded Ark on Windows 10 for some cross-play with friends. So far everything seems to be running smoothly except my use/consume button won't mass use/consume when I hold down the key in inventory.

    However, it works when I put something on my hotbar (like berries). But I can't spam-feed Stim berries to a Phioma, or something along those lines.

    Has anyone else encountered this and/or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Pho
    [link] [comments]

    Frame Rate Issue

    Posted: 21 May 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    I am on a solo The Center world and when getting near beaver dams my frames drop to the point of near unplayability and was wondering if there is something I can do so I can actually use the dams or try and get tames in that area.

    submitted by /u/Owlex_Gowarz
    [link] [comments]

    Raptor bolas

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Question peeps, when bola attached, what's the cool down before throwing another!

    submitted by /u/pndas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel