• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Survival Decorating 101 Lesson #6 Kitchens

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Survival Decorating 101 Lesson #6 Kitchens


    Ark Survival Decorating 101 Lesson #6 Kitchens

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    This is were the fun begins.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:08 AM PDT

    if I wanna have leedsichthys spawn on my rag map how would I do that?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    at least I'm assuming they're not on this map? wiki says so but I've never seen one.

    Can someone tell me what I would need to type into my game.ini files to have the creature spawn in the ocean for rag? thank you

    submitted by /u/N0T_a_Psychopath
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts regarding DLC dino's on my private rag server: permenent or make it a timed event?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    after fiddling around with my settings for a good few hours and managing to get DLC dino's (ab/extinction) to spawn on my rag server, I was wondering... would it be better to leave them permanently on the map or to have them as a limited time event to make it feel more special?

    would like to hear your thoughts and what you would prefer if you was on someones server like that. Thanks

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    So I had a request to make a video on different ways to harvest thatch and the best ways to do so, so here you go! As always, if you guys could give me as much feedback as possible it would be hugely appreciated! Cheers guys!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel