• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    Ark PS4 Breeding Session - Fun Times

    Ark PS4 Breeding Session - Fun Times


    Breeding Session - Fun Times

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Snow owls are pretty cute

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    Ark Not Saving My Character

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've been playing Ark on PS4 for years and this is the first time I'm experiencing this issue.

    My husband and I have been playing on Scorched for awhile. We decided we wanted to switch to a different map within our cluster. He logs in just fine, but when I go to login it asks me to make a new character... even though he can see my sleeping body inside the base.

    Okay. Frustrating but no big deal. I make a new character, join our tribe again, start leveling up real quick and then begin uploading some tames at an obelisk. I transfer my character to Rag. I make it over to Rag. I go to transfer back to Scorched but it crashes. Go to log back in, neither map remembers my character and asks me to create a new character even after I establish new ones. This goes on for half an hour. In between all of this I am restarting my PS4, and the app is also up to date.

    Any idea why it could be my account only?

    submitted by /u/classycontour
    [link] [comments]

    Landscape question...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Is there a way to lower the sea level on single player outside of broken pgark? I have explored underwater on rag, and it's an awesome world down there, I'd love to be able to walk it with a Dino.

    submitted by /u/arachnikon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel