• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 30, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Is it just me or is this base great

    ARK on Xbox One Is it just me or is this base great


    Is it just me or is this base great

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    Extinction or Scorched Earth?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    I've got enough money to buy both DLCs but I don't want to spend that much. I've already got Abberation, so should I get Extinction or Scorched Earth?

    submitted by /u/Lon_Don1
    [link] [comments]

    How to activate PvPvE on a nitrado server?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    I've never done it before. Tried googling but didn't work properly.

    I had this in gameusersettings.ini

    ServerPVE=True

    ServerPVP=True

    and this in game.ini (I had the following in gameusersettings as well but that didn't work either

    bAutoPvETimer=false

    bAutoPvEUseSystemTime=false

    submitted by /u/nobodyyoullremember
    [link] [comments]

    Can a good soul give me karkinos on small

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    Sorry i am trying to start ark again after a long break

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    Getting wyvern eggs rag. Tips please

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get wyvern eggs on my Griffin and would like some tips to help me out

    submitted by /u/thejadesristocrat
    [link] [comments]

    nooby question about how to transfer items/dinos to a *UN*clustered server?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    I notice some tribes have dino's not from the map, but the map isn't clustered, how do you do this? ty

    submitted by /u/N0T_a_Psychopath
    [link] [comments]

    Give us a try

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Flyer vs Swimmer

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    I have been on xbox Ark for a while now, and a question that i have always wondered is on most of the maps except maybe extinction and scorched earth is it better to have a flyer for exploring if your a lower level or get a swimmer so that you can go look around. I know both have its challenges, but i wondered if your starting out it seems easier and safer to be on a boat or on a swimmer like a Megalodon, while if your on a bird you can end up in a bad situation if you lose stamina and have to sit for a min.

    submitted by /u/gasmask677
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel