• Breaking News

    Monday, June 10, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One What to bring to beta tek cave on single player?

    ARK on Xbox One What to bring to beta tek cave on single player?


    What to bring to beta tek cave on single player?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    I've never done or attempted the tek cave but I feel like doing it soon. I was just wondering what would be preferable to bring into the cave just so I dont die immediately and am able to finish the island.

    submitted by /u/DatBoi123459
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    If I'm in single player and I have a survivor and world on the island, if I make a ragnorak world with a different survivor will I lose my progress on my the island world as well as my survivor on the island

    submitted by /u/HoeGath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel