• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 Come join in on the fun

    Ark PS4 Come join in on the fun


    Come join in on the fun

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Suggestions Please? Where do we go.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Myself and a friend are a little lost and disheartened with Ark at the moment.

    We REALLY want to play but are having a little bit of a hard time.

    We find normal PvP a little difficult simply due to just bring a two man and having work. Small tribes is relentlessly aggressive. ORP servers are full of exploits and alphas talking tough behind offline walls.

    What would be ideal is a duo or trio unoffical cluster. Much like the MTS servers you see the streamers playing on PS4.

    Does anyone know of a cluster like this? Or a decent relatively passive official cluster?

    Hit me up guys please, we are getting frustrated :(

    submitted by /u/SeanJ1993
    [link] [comments]

    The gasbag doesn’t fit...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Heartbroken because of bugs

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Moving some more Dino's to my server from SP. Peppermint, my beautiful fire wyvern, milk white with red fins and embellishments, absolutely beautiful, Max level. Fanta, my Max level illuminous orange reaper king, a megatherium that's the product of hundreds of hours of breeding time, Ivy, my gorgeous dark green poison wyvern. Tangerine, a suitably eyewatering orange fire wyvern. And guess what? They're gone. Everything's gone. All Dino's. All ark data. I have moved many batches of Dino's cross server so I know how to do it. They're not on my single player, not in my obelisk. Just gone.

    I am so heartbroken I don't even know what to do. What's the point of playing the game and having so much investment in your Dino's to have them poof into nothing.

    I don't even...

    submitted by /u/Cherim-
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think a VR ark would be really cool?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Best boss to farm for element

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Hello everyone , just curious as to what boss is best for element farming

    submitted by /u/Isaacnoah86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel