• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can we just take a moment to appreciate Ced?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Only a couple days into replacing Jen, and while Jen was great, Ced has already proven himself to be a great CM. He is openly listening to player feedback and he provides detailed responses with as much information as possible. An active and helpful CM is exactly what this community needs right now and I'm very grateful that it is Ced!

    submitted by /u/MooseF00D
    [link] [comments]

    QoL idea - an option to choose which direction dino gates open up

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    ARK Survival Evolved : Engram Based Hybrid SkillTree Concept (Purely for fun, not a serious proposition since a system like this would break ark beyond repair)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    Rock drake stats question!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    So ive spent the past 3 weeks constantly farming drake eggs and have netted myself 11 190, 4 185 and around 20 180's.. and a countless amount of 175's.

    Ive hatched all the 190's and 185's and probs 10-12 175's (me and my tribe mate spent hours in blue/red for venom..) when looking at the stats every 190 is low (not same drakes all diff colours) compared to some 175's and quite allot of 180's.. and i think every 185 is better hp, stam and melee..

    I dont understand? one of the 190's had 277 melee.

    Can someone help clear things up?

    submitted by /u/dingledex
    [link] [comments]

    Found this tamed dino on r/blursedimages

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    I miss the Spino:(

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    I hadn't tamed it, but I could see it from my base in the valley. I liked watching it just Spinoing around and stuff, but it got into a fight with a Diplo and died:(

    submitted by /u/JackLanner
    [link] [comments]

    Some familiar faces in here!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Question about Maps

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Hi, little question here. Do you think there will be a new map&dlc coming soon to ARK? I know some of wildcard staff posted something about E3? (maybe something will be shown there? i dont know?) or no? We want to make a server through summer holidays (2 months) which are coming very soon. I dont know if i should wait, or find some modded map. If modded. What modded maps would you recommend? Crystal Isles looks nice, but they are not finished.

    submitted by /u/LogistikCZ
    [link] [comments]

    I give you "The magical disappearing Mana!"

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    I discovered last night that my Mana can suddenly decide to vanish along with me on it, forcing me to respawn.

    Of course this mean't that I lost all my gear and the mana.

    I wasn't even anywhere near the height limit....

    GG

    *I DO CURSE IN THE VIDEO, BE AWARE OF THAT.

    https://youtu.be/9LG-0nvqox8

    submitted by /u/Sean_ST3
    [link] [comments]

    Any Recommendations for Ragnarok taming?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    I am currently playing on a boosted Ragnarok server ("Survival Evolved" settings) and am in "alpha tribe" we have all the major fliers (Pteranodon, Argy, Griffin, Wyvern, Quetz, we even bought a Pheonix from the server shop), we don have as many land dinos (our base location does not allow this) but we do have a few (Spino, Baryonix, and a purchaced Rock elemental).

    This comes to the problem, we are looking to increase our number of dinos but we can't decide what to tame. If you have any suggestions for dinos that could benefit us please let me know.

    TL;DR : alpha tribe needs new dinos, suggest any ideas.

    Note: Please only comment actual suggestions and not just shitpost dinos that are a waste.

    submitted by /u/Captainhaxs
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to A:SE after three years and now I can't find the single player...?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    I apologise in advance - I must be missing something obvious, but I've been googling for days and not finding my specific question. This is regarding the PC/Steam Ark: Survival Evolved.

    I bought the game about 4 years back when it was still in beta, and after a while uninstalled it to make way for other things.

    Re-installing it this week, it had turned itself into Ark: Survival of the Fittest and doesn't appear to have a single-player. As far as I can tell people are still playing Ark: Survival Evolved, so what is this SotF shit and how do I get my survival evolved back? :(

    Any help would be very appreciated, I am craving dinosaurs.

    submitted by /u/HogSandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Multiple Color Mutations

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I've just been getting into breeding dinos (hell, I haven't even reached the 500 hour mark in ARK yet) and I got my first mutation, a blue Allo. I kept inbreeding and eventually most of the consequent offspring are blue. Is it still possible to get different color mutations breeding all these smurfs and smurfettes or do I have to get a completely different breeding pair?

    submitted by /u/Tobutron
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos on the left include 2 theriz, 3 allos, a diplo, 2 brontos, a quetz, 3 microraptors, a rex and 2 thylas. They will be the new base dinos. Dinos on the right are all but 4 of my rexes/ tek rexes. I have 3 rexes that look like jurassic park rexes at the main base, currently I have 3 out posts.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    Can we please remove the ability to carry paras in sentry mode

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    So God damn ridiculous! It's made purlovias irrelevant and given trolls such a easy cheese strategy. It's basically impossible to start up now and stay hidden.

    Just make them unable to be picked up while in sentry mode, or make sentry mode disable if they are being carried. Easy fix to this bs

    submitted by /u/GrandKravster
    [link] [comments]

    you died

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    Suggestion to make Aberration more relevant and worthwhile to play

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Radioactive regions on earth all have one thing in common: increased rates of mutation. Coincidentally, there is a location within the ARK universe that is radioactive and thats the bottom of Aberration.

    From what I've read, most people don't really like that map and I only played it once myself. What if in the radiation zone, breeding yielded mutations at a highly increased rate? IMO it wouldn't be game breaking, curious for others thoughts

    submitted by /u/CHEEDSICLE
    [link] [comments]

    10 man servers?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    I keep hearing rumors of 10 man servers. Is there any evidence or is it all hearsay

    submitted by /u/deputy1389
    [link] [comments]

    re-post AGAIN (pls help)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    This is my 3rd time posting this and I don't get much replies that actually help, if anyone knows how to fix this pls reply to this, it's mad annoying. thanks

    http://prntscr.com/nviluv

    http://prntscr.com/nvilbx

    submitted by /u/AnMLGBurd
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on black screen with primalgamedata_BP

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    So this only happens the second time after I've downloaded the game and on every server. The first time I get in fine but everytime after I get stuck on a black screen with primalgamedata_Bp. Anyone know a fix for this issue?

    submitted by /u/flamewave17
    [link] [comments]

    What do put into a theri for a battle theribline used for boss battles(switch)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Long story short a friend of mines gave me a theri egg and i want to get a line of theris for boss battles later down the line i dont plan on harvesting with it much anyway so i just want to be abble to shred opponets eith it heres the baby so far Lvl 201 Hp 6612.1 Stam 1200 Oxy 585 Food 13200.0 Weight 540.2 Melee 278.7 Ms 100

    submitted by /u/phantomblade138
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: the megalosaurs in the elemental vault are tameable

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    These dinos don't seem to be bound by the level restrictions at the rest of the map, making high levels spawn much more often. Combined with the high rate of max levels as well as the amount of megalos makes this possibly the best spot in the game to tame them, if one could manage it without them dying. Just thought i'd share lul

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel