• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The theme for ark will echo threw your entire life till you're dead

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    A reconstructed Dunkleosteus skull compared to a human

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Deinonychus egg can be used to make Extraordinary kibble

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    I think this is the easiest egg to get for that kibble

    submitted by /u/Piksel207
    [link] [comments]

    [Poetry] Durability {crospost}

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Date or estimate for both upload and download transfers open?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Wondering if you guys have an estimate of when the upload will be opened on official servers and when is downloads gonna be opened too.

    submitted by /u/erwin1234777
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox ark

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    My friends and I really enjoy this game. However the performance is horrid on the xbox. Is there any signs of a optimization patch for xbox?

    submitted by /u/CrazyLittleCjay
    [link] [comments]

    Can't equip weapons from hotbar.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    I'm having an inventory glitch that is making the game unplayable

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Basically, the game started by deleting some items from my inventory, including wyvern eggs and milk, and now it won't let me pick up or add anything to my inventory,it just deletes the item.

    submitted by /u/potatoaim04
    [link] [comments]

    Game abandoned by devs?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Just noticed that most of the WC Reddit mods haven't posted in years. Looks like WildcardJen is now working for a different game studio. Created subreddit for Chivalry2Game under WildcardJen, then pulled an oops and transfered to tb_jen...lol. Is Wildcard done?

    submitted by /u/quitewhileyourbehind
    [link] [comments]

    Titanboas on Valguero?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Has anyone managed to find them anywhere?
    Couldn't find in swamp nor in redwoods and tribemates said non in Indiana Jones cave

    submitted by /u/Chamillion15
    [link] [comments]

    They made valguero into a real thing

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Any servers running additional Platform saddles

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Looks like I've finally got my pc running and decided I want to live the life of a nomad in ark, I saw this mod but afaik no servers have it. If you know of any servers that have it let me know preferably EU due to ping.

    submitted by /u/samithedood
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Sea Loot in the Casun Islets, Ragnorok? Anyone see this before?!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Mixed Berry And Frost

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Scorched Earth Ascension to fit the Devs Wishes

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    According to the devs and lore, SE only has one guardian, the Manticore. Once you obtain the a Manticore Trophy, there is a terminal in the Manticore City where you can ascend to Aberration.

    The fans are rather unhappy that SE feels unfinished and the missing 15 levels to put the player at a max of 150.

    My solution is simple and I feel it could easily be done and please both parties:

    Add an "Ascension Terminal" in the Manticore City that has three activations (Gamma, Beta, Alpha) and adds 5 levels per ascension. Putting the tribute requirements in activates the Ascension cutscene and uploads your character. That's it. EDIT: As has been pointed out, making a cutscene apparently takes a lot of time. So scratch the cutscene. I'd still love the terminal and the levels and I think it would go a long way to pleasing the players.

    All it requires from the devs is adding one terminal and the missing 15 levels plus a cutscene. I can't imagine it's that hard. And it answers some long-term problems the fans have had with ARK's first DLC.

    Someone page the devs!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Random Servers Being Added to Favorites

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    Anyone experienced an issue where random servers are being favorited? They show up under My Survivors session filters and are being favorited due to the Auto Favorite Played Sessions box being checked, I would assume.

    The thing is, I have never played on these servers. Some are locked, some are not. I tried to connect to unlocked ones and it downloaded several mods which I have never used on any server I have ever played on. Unfortunately I am getting a mod mismatch on the unlocked ones so I cannot investigate if there is actually a character there.

    I have checked my steam login history here and the only logins have been from my location. I haven't received any emails from login attempts from new IPs either. The only person who uses my computer is me, so it's not a sibling or anything like that.

    If I remove them from my favorites, they are eventually readded. I don't know if this is normal behavior due to the aforementioned auto favorite checkbox or not.

    Any thoughts or shared experiences would be appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jklmnoq
    [link] [comments]

    Trapping tames (advice needed)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    New player here, super addicted already. Question - I see a ton of people talking about trapping animals to tame them. Is there a good/established way of doing this? I saw a vid on YouTube of someone using doorframes to block them in, since doorframes have no snapping.

    submitted by /u/TinySteam
    [link] [comments]

    Killed while flying with few shots: it's possible?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    As title, i'm having problems with a tribe of raiders on official server. They are very aggressive and raid everyone, jumping back and forth from other servers of the cluster. (yeah i hate this feat)

    What surprise me it's that one of them can always snipe me and other players down in a really fast way. Even if i'm flying on Argy, ptero, griffin, with a not predictable path, he can always kill me in few shots. It's possible for an experienced player to hit so perfectly or not? their precision is really outstanding... or smelly ;P

    submitted by /u/dax85
    [link] [comments]

    Farm on Valguero!!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    I found the farm that everyone is looking for on the new map. Here is a video to show you where it is!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuLO8kBNgNM

    submitted by /u/accidangles
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Tek Wallpaper by @brakshow2017

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    Does the metal pickaxe still harvest prime meat?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    Me and a tribemate were taming pteranodon and had to get prime meat. However, we killed 3 dinosaurs that drop prime (2 diplos and a bronto) and got no prime meat out of any of them. I only got 1 prime meat from a stego I was harvesting with a hatchet for hide later on. Has there been a change? Primitive tools, on official PVE.

    submitted by /u/HourDark
    [link] [comments]

    Raptors are pouncing everything on Valguero. Thyla,Bears,Carno,Argy,Ptera, ect ect ect. Pleeeeeease help!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel