• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - New dinosaur discovered. It seems to be a very flexible moschops made of some stretchy material.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - New dinosaur discovered. It seems to be a very flexible moschops made of some stretchy material.


    New dinosaur discovered. It seems to be a very flexible moschops made of some stretchy material.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    *sacrifices dodo*

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Help! My tribe member is a narco addict

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    I was running around our base at night crafting stuff, when I noticed one of my tribe member's (a role playing dwarf) nameplate said "unconscious." Worried our base came under attack I rushed over to him rifle blazing, but he was laying on the floor in the middle of the living room without another soul or creature in sight. It turns out the bastard decided his dwarf character is an addict, and he was munching away at our narcotics stash.

    Since then I've found the little grubber unconscious 3 other times. We've made a therapy room with pretty nature pictures, a white sofa, and an otter pet, but all that got us was an unconscious otter and dwarf in a pretty room. The dwarf no longer farms metal or explores the caves. I'm at my wit's end; need help. Cross posting to r/addictions.

    submitted by /u/TrailblazingCamera
    [link] [comments]

    My second time hatching rock drakes with my friends on my our pve server and we got a little more than expected.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    He's not high level but I love him

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    Full Mutation Argy, Teal Wingtip Edition!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Ship build

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    We finally have a date for Valguero for PS4/XBOX

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Never forget to prep

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Please take a seat, Ladies and Gentlemen. It's storytime.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    Please take a seat, Ladies and Gentlemen. It's storytime.

    Back when Ark first released on consoles, i was into it in a BIG way. I started on a Center map and quickly got to work with my equally clueless friends. We'd laugh at how huge the shotguns are, explore the world eagerly, have scary encounters with a Giga we thought was a Bronto before we knew the tail difference. But, before all this, i tamed a Compy. I didnt know they ate only prime, and it took a while to discover that, but it was amazing that it could sit on your shoulder, so i wore it every day. It's mouth looked gormless so i called it "Derpasaurus Rex."

    Much later on, like an entire month in real life, we were in a good position to explore the caves dotted around the world, since we had fast mounts like a gallimimus and some frogs. SO, i took Derpy along with us to explore a deep, dark lava cave. Big mistake. Waves of bats and creepy-crawlies assaulted us, and very soon my gallli was dead, leaving me stranded in a cave with just my compy. But then, foolishly, i fell into Lava. At the last second before i landed i threw Derpy off my shoulder and it landed on the other side of the small ravine i fell into. I died, but he lived.

    I wanted to recover him. I wanted to go back down. But some asshat built over the entrance to the cave, before you couldn't. They blocked access so they could farm it themselves. I lost track of Derpy. It was a sad day, but all i had to do was wait for them to leave and i could go back down and recover him.

    Another month passed. I began raising a Giga. Our tribe was raising wyverns constantly. The stress was so much i forgot about Derpy. The distractions piled up, and i never got a chance to go down there again.

    And finally, it happened. Three MONTHS later, i was taming a Tapejara when the notification popped up: "Your Derpasaurus Rex has died!" The entire tribe was wondering how the hell the little guy survived so long without food in such a hostile environment. I still tame compies to this day as shoulder pets, but none could ever replace Derpasaurus Rex.

    https://i.redd.it/aet7bnxcyl931.png

    submitted by /u/TheEyeOfLight
    [link] [comments]

    A tribe on my fav cluster got some really sweet event colors on this ice wyvern!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    First time taming an equus be like

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    Can’t wait to not sleep tonight

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    Say hello to my little friends... Hands in the air!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    My 3rd meme a leme

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Into The Light

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Xbox1 SP dragon creature stats

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    This is my base as it is layed out. Sorry no real photos of it, im currently on vacation.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Question: are rock ele’s still tameable by rocket launcher ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Is this added properly?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Video taken by u/xRileyG124x. Music added by me

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Fast Travel question

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Is there a mod or command that allows me to keep my inventory when I travel between beds?

    submitted by /u/sakej99
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival | Solo Build Showcase | Craftsmen Mountain House

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel