• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is gorgeous....

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is gorgeous....


    This is gorgeous....

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    My Drake is TRIPPIIIIIN!!!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Event poison wyvern my tribemate is raising. (I'm very jelly.)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    My experience with ark after comming back after a year

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Ive always been on the alpha tribe, had our own server 6k hours etc etc. I decided to play with some friends after a year break and teach them and try the game again. 2 days into our first set wiped by big clan, no problem move to small tribes start allll over, level 1. Make it 3 days before wiped offline by randoms (we had about 80 light turrets up built up on high pillar in extinction. Rebuild again, wiped by 2 titans 2 days later dif server / 30 heavies 70 lights small base on pillar 15 or so velno's. Rebuild empty rag server, attacked day 1 fended off. Logged in just in time to fend them off. Day 2 a buddy invites a friend to play cause we had an open spot im like cool , dont give him rights or anything. 5 am he logs in cryo's all dinos uploads, insides us. Rip again. Rebuild waterfall cave 160 turrets in 3 days HARD GRINDING ( we uploaded our farm dinos everynight and breeders) one of our guys online at 2pm txt at work, theres 5 guys on trikes draining. Alright fight them off, they come back 2 mins later with 5 box ygpara's. Great we have been on the server.... 8 hours MAX. Wiped again. LAST TRY BOYS YOLO take our last few tames we have start building hidden, im off talking to one of the locals in voice chat blah blah nice convo * DEATH MESSAGESSS) some guy with a 388 mana just shredding our farm dinos lol. been on server 1.5 hours have some metal foundations down on a pillar hidden. rip . 6 men quit. How is it even possible for a new group to play this game on official pvp. its not. end of story. Dont even watse your time or ever try again.

    submitted by /u/Daximoose
    [link] [comments]

    The new summer event

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    How do you access the candy and skins on consol

    submitted by /u/crazytrent
    [link] [comments]

    Been breeding some event colored Ptera's for high speed Wyvern chases. Made a trade for some ferties from unobtainable dinos! (Prim+)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    play battle music when client is out of focus

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    is this possible?

    there are some games that plays audio cues when the client is minimized or not in focus.

    this will be a great QOL for taming wild dinos and while getting attacked while alt tabbed

    u/wildcardced

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    Can't consume the Archer Flex emote when crafting it.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Everyone on my server is having this problem :( Anyone know about a potential fix?

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Have desert titans been nerfed since February

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    And if so can someone attach the notes or tell me how much they have been changed

    submitted by /u/natetyty22
    [link] [comments]

    Pc to run ark?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Looking for a pc build to run ark any suggestions

    submitted by /u/Jon_has_bred
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version- the ground texture keeps disappearing.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    It's really frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/chriscroc420
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Prim Plus 5 center Dark empire meshing

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wukttzR

    The got dev wiped off ab now they're meshing on Center and they claim its mesh defense? Yet they're the only ones meshing.. jungle mid cave that leads to the ocean 55 63 just wish people would stop meshing and the devs would work quick to eliminate this issue on Primitive plus. Leader of the tribe is WARMONK1 he set up the mesh plants and I'm sure they have more meshed in center but I haven't gotten proof of the other spots only this one.

    submitted by /u/KevinLG1990
    [link] [comments]

    Ark not fully full screen?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    I play on the Microsoft version thats crossplay with xbox and for some reason my game has this black bar on the bottom or far right that is bothering me. I've full-screened it, closed it, changed settings everything but uninstall and redownload the game. Any help or ideas? I play at 2560 x 1440 if that would help any.

    submitted by /u/served
    [link] [comments]

    Do tames set to wander ever go into water, and if so how far?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm playing on The Island local single-player, and for "RP" reasons I want my tames to able to roam around on their own, but still within a confined space so I don't lose track of where they are. I'm eventually planning on setting up my final/permanent base in the "Great Valley" in the NE near Carno island. For a temp base, I found a spot in the SE that I could easily block of on two sides with walls, cliffs to one side, and the ocean to the fourth side.

    My main question is if I completely wall off the two land parts, and leave the ocean side unwalled/open, will tames wander into the ocean, and if so how far? I always have them set to neutral so they can protect themselves.

    submitted by /u/Lucimon
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Singleplayer lost all my S+ structures, can it be fixed?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    When I booted up ARK today I no longer had my base, just a few floating crafting stations from other mods (primarily CastlesKeepsForts). No backpacks dropped with the loot the vaults would have had in them, no nothing, just a gone base. I also no longer have the engrams learned to make said base, as if the S+ mod had just been removed entirely. I had never messed with my mod settings, and S+ still showed up as being installed. I removed and re-added my whole mod list with S+ at #1 (was #2 under CKF) and started the map again with no luck.

    Is there any way to recover my lost base+materials or am I SOL and need to restart over?

    submitted by /u/Xan_Kriegor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel