• Breaking News

    Friday, August 16, 2019

    Ark PS4 Starting to get somewhere... my first Refining Forge! (sorry for the low quality)

    Ark PS4 Starting to get somewhere... my first Refining Forge! (sorry for the low quality)


    Starting to get somewhere... my first Refining Forge! (sorry for the low quality)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    My first mutation!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Tree base inspiration

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Show meee your treeee bases!!! I've watched a few videos with some cool builds. But I want to see what you guys came up with. I really want to do a tek/ metal tree base. Can't wait to see your builds!!!

    submitted by /u/Mezbelike
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ark.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I recently picked up Ark Survival Evolved: Founder's Edition in the Playstation Store Sale. This is the first time I've played and although I have a rough idea of what to do, i'm still pretty confused.

    I've started playing on single player. I'm not sure whether or not I should be playing PvE?

    I had a thatch house, with a campfire and a storage box until a Triceratops came and destroyed it after I hit it. I'm back to where I was and now and I'm a bit confused of what to do next.

    I watched a few tutorials on how to tame dinos, but am not sure if I'm high enough level.

    I've also noticed the three glowing "towers". What's there? Is there some kind of endgame to work towards?

    Thanks, sorry for my stupid questions.

    Tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/twilliams21
    [link] [comments]

    My guide on breeding

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Every time you breed a dino, there is a random chance of a mutation, either color or stats. Stat mutations are random mutations that raise a set of dino stats higher than the parent. If you get a stat mutation, look at the family section on the bottom. On the top, it should say something along the lines of "Mother: 0/20" for no mutation, "Mother: anything higher than 0/20" for a mutation. Compare the parent that the number shows up on and see which stat got the mutation. Say a Moschops mother had 238 attack damage. Their child might have 278 attack damage depending on how powerful that mutation was. For color mutations, open the family section and if you see a number higher than zero, check the color of the head, tail, feet, belly, wings (for avian species or dodos), and fur. With these mutations you can either use your stat mutation as your main dino, or use your color mutation to brag to friends from real life or on Discord or Reddit.

    submitted by /u/ApatosaurusKing
    [link] [comments]

    How does difficulty settings work?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I want the max level for Dino's to be level 200, so I looked on the wiki and it said to put the difficulty settings to 7 my slider just resets if I put it that high I then looked on yt and someone said to put it to it's max 1.0 for level 150 dinos, I did and was killed by a level 400 dino I need help

    submitted by /u/guy4365
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble using Archaeopteryx

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Just tamed one, found out what theyre used for and definitely want to use him but I can't seem to figure out how to pick him up. I used youtube and Google for a minute but just got more frustrated as everything I clicked on just explained the Dino itself not how to pick it up. Sure it's simple but wanted to ask yall or if it's a bug?

    submitted by /u/Janeric_Username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel