• Breaking News

    Friday, August 16, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One PSA: You can craft the Cryopod and Cryofridge from supply crates now.

    ARK on Xbox One PSA: You can craft the Cryopod and Cryofridge from supply crates now.


    PSA: You can craft the Cryopod and Cryofridge from supply crates now.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Just learn the engrams at level 51 and 60, respectively

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_Marv
    [link] [comments]

    Honor code in PVP?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    I wish there was some code of honor in pvp. Like I'm all for raiding and shit. I hate getting raised for sure but its pvp. So its expected. I also dont mind getting into fights when I'm out grinding.

    However, I hate when I'm naked cause I just died and I'm trying to tame something to get me back on my feet, then some asshole comes with a huge tame or 4 and kills everything I own. Then they destroy my stone raft and...

    Worse I hate when I just tamed a pt and are so happy then I log back in the next day and someone has killed it? Why do people kill tames for no reason especially when they are on neutral or passive. They didnt even try breaking into my base.

    submitted by /u/Flemdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Tips needed on taming carnivore dinos

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    I'm a pretty new player, picked up the game with games pass, and fell in love (first night got mauled by a Spino). I've only tamed a small number of carnivores, and none that do high damage or even attack at all.

    I'm mainly wanting to tame my first Rex, and those Wyvern looking things with the jet feet. I'm playing Extinction solo right now, so I'm terribly afraid of my Rex getting eaten by a corrupted reaper king. I'm level 76, if that helps.

    Got any tips and/or tricks?

    submitted by /u/ShadowOrcSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    wont let me get past home screen

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    I cant join or make an ark

    submitted by /u/ghostgoat789
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else having issues joining servers?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Keep getting the could not retrieve address no matter what server I try to join?

    submitted by /u/XeroJDM
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory access issue...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever got a bug where you load in and everything is fine but you can't access anything but your inventory?

    I play on modded servers(unofficial pc) and when i log in i can't access anything and usually have to re-log for it to allow me to.

    Anyone know how to fix this or is it on host end?

    submitted by /u/eastboundcoyote
    [link] [comments]

    No element from dragon or monkey on val.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    We did the bossfight last night on valguero with reapers and a velo. We didnt get any element from the dragon or the monkey. What would be the reason for this happening. We did get the 90 from manticore

    submitted by /u/elblesloco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel