• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I tried to draw a bronto and I’m happy with the result!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I tried to draw a bronto and I’m happy with the result!


    I tried to draw a bronto and I’m happy with the result!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    My first drawing of the island

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Absorbent and yellow and porous is he

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    When you try to drop an item to a friend...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    It’s not like the simulations

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    I saw this and I couldn’t help myself.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Just Snapchat News

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    A keyboard for ARK

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    A dinosaur size comparison

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    what is this and can i tame it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Tried this in art today.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Oh, I see

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    How do I get someone banned

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Someone in the server im on dosses the server when they are being raided or if someone does a boss fight.

    submitted by /u/Vicente0110
    [link] [comments]

    How do you host a server where only friends can join but there isn't any of the host rubber banding?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Me and my 3 friends started a new game on the centre as a non-dedicated server and quickly realized that the session wasn't private and that anyone could join and potential steal things. We left the game and ticked the Private Match setting, however this made it so friends couldn't join even if they were invited. So it was either everyone could join, or nobody could join. Is there a solution to this? Also is it possible to have a private server where only friends can join, but doesn't have the host rubber banding?

    submitted by /u/Papa_Swish
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Loot Drop Boss Access?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Getting ready to start doing valguero boss runs soon and I remember reading a few weeks ago that people were unable to teleport to the boss arena from loot drops. Is this still the case?

    submitted by /u/PiffGuru
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Tribe Fucks My Ass

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi just wanted to share my story from last night.

    This is on official

    Tis a beautiful day in ark, playing with my tribemate that I had actually met on ark. Me and him have been playing for about a month already (first playthrough) and we're getting into the politics of our current cluster. We're becoming a pretty sizable tribe for our lack of experience. We needed more defences for our base.

    This is when it all begins. After a few hours of the basic grind work and meatruns I decided to finally go to extinction to get some Velonasaurs. We have turrets around our current base, but V-lows are always awesome to have. I finally spawn in sanctuary for the first time, I was blown away by how nice the map looked(I've only ever been on center and rag) and I asked my friends in my party where I'm supposed to go, and they said the desert dome. I fly over to it on my trusty Griffin named Azir(named after Azir from league) that me and my tribemate had tamed 2 days before. I use this bird to constantly go on Wyv egg runs and general movement around the map since I don't have a Wyv yet. I get into the dome after looking at all the cool new dinos in this deadly world. After 5 mins of flying the rim of the dome I spot my future "death turret friend". I fly low and check his level.... 150-max lvl. I lower down quickly and drop my bear traps down and pop him with a tranq to agro him. He runs over, gaining a friend on the way. Having a level 45 and 150 v-low shooting you is not a very fun experience. I finally get him trapped into the beartrap and light him with a few darts off of the back of my Griffin. He starts running away and more complications of ARK he makes it about 100 ft away and passes out after after about 12 darts. I'm super happy with how well it was going and I read out my stats to my friends. They say the health stat on it was pretty good(3.3k) and it had 270 melee. I flew up in the air to scout while starve taming it, and spotted the presumable alpha of this server. Fire Nation. A very respectable sized base with hundreds of turrets all around the perimeter. Good thing my velo was out of range from the death beams. I starve up my new friend and cryo him. I want another. I have more ovis and more cryos. 30 mins a tame is amazing! I fly around for about 10 mins and spot my next target, 145-5 levels from max. I was more than happy to take that. He's surrounded by carnos and a yuty but, I finally hit a shot on him. He follows me out of that hell and comes to the cliff I tamed the last velo near. While I tried trapping him I actually died. Lasered in a second, he had another velo helping him. I'm genuinely frightened that my Griffin is about to meet his maker. I run back after spawning randomly, I'm telling my friends at this moment that my faithful Griffin is gone for. I made it back. My Griffin was sitting there tanking hits from the velos in melee range, he was all right. I jumped on his back and flew him up out of Dodge. I braced myself after telling my relief to my tribesmen and flew back down to grab my cryos and equipment. Got back my 202 velo and all my equipment. I wasn't done yet. I flew back down, more traps, and shot velo. He ran at me, killed me. I ran back. 3 more times. I finally got him trapped and torped enough that when I grabbed my stuff I shot him once and he was down. This entire time I was praying that my bird would be safe and that I could get out of extintion as fast as possible. He finally starves, second ovis is out, slaughtered, fed. He was tamed. Back in the cryo, I'm ready. I fly up into the air, and do a dive down to get my speed up, I need to find a terminal. A moment into my dive I saw it, no exaggeration 40 tamed velos all on turret. Also another 50 turrets all around a single grindbase. My Griffin-Azir was gone in seconds. I was dead too. In that moment I yelled out a genuine cry of anger and sadness. I've killed many tames in the past, but this one hurt. All my friends heard me go into a silence and they knew the worst had come. They jokingly offered to wipe them(we're friends with a larger xtribe, they try not to baby us though). They could wipe them, but I said no. They said they could maybe bring some soakers and recover my body, but I alas I said no. I didn't want them to all drop what they were all busy doing just to get my equipment and velos. I ran back, about 10 times trying to grab my bag, it was on the exact edge of their turret range. It was lost. Impossible. I slowly walked away, leaving my valuables behind and creating. This made a new goal for myself. This was the equivalent to Guts going through the eclipse. Earlier that day, I had gone on an egg run and got 3 eggs on my faithful Griffin. A poison level 160. Lightning level 150. And a level 170 fire. Fire Nation; the tribe who took from me will pay for not responding to my calls in global chat. That level 170 fire has been named Zuko. Named after Zuko from avatar, he was the one who tore down the Fire Nation. Zuko will be the one to aid me in raiding that base. Fire Nation, I am coming.

    Tldr; Alpha tribe killed me with turrets and lost all my stuff. I'm going to get revenge for my fallen Griffin.

    Edit: Spelling

    submitted by /u/Luckxy
    [link] [comments]

    All dinos on one Map

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys ^^
    Is there a way to get all dinos spawn on one map?

    submitted by /u/CarstenSteel
    [link] [comments]

    Just a small part of the inside of my pvp base on ark Evolutiionz server Xbox one. Come try and raid me ;)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    [PC Server][PVP][75x] FRESH WIPE 23/08 Secret Ark Server PvP - Fast growing community with active admins

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey everyone

    I have setup an ark server and would love new players to come and join for some FUN!.

    Here is a little information:

    The ULTIMATE goal for this community is to allow everyone a FAIR - BALANCED game play experience with EVERYONE having the same chance to have FUN!

    There is fun community events on the server

    There is no limitations on tames etc so feel free to tame as many gigas and quetzals as you wish !! however there is a tribe limit of 500 total dinos per tribe but you can use cryopods to store virtually unlimited dinos

    You get a free stater kit and base kit with a few turrets so you can join the pvp fights right away!

    The people on the server are good group so far and we would love you to join our community and participate in the FUN!

    My goal is to offer everyone the chance to have some fun - we want ALL players to have the same opportunities as others,

    We want everyone who plays on the server to enjoy ark (again) and have a chance to play the game the way they want.

    I also do alot of ingame events such as Admin Raidable bases , Ark Olympics, Best Base Build, Titan Events and more

    We have a website with intergration with the servers so you can check your tribe logs and much more!

    This is a server for ALL PLAYERS no matter your skill level and is ran by people who ACTUALLY play the game on a daily basis

    The number one thing for me is feedback from the players who play - if there is something that needs changed we collectively decide on the outcome of the change - without feedback i can not continue to improve the server/community - im open to all suggestions no matter how big or small

    If you are interested feel free to check it out or join the discord or whatever :)

    Here is more details about the server should you wish to know :)

    Name : WIPE 23/08 Secret Ark Community Rag Server PvP 75x

    XP: 75x

    Taming: 75x

    Breeding: 75x

    Harvesting: 75x

    Max Wild Dino Level: 300

    Tribe Limit: 10 Players

    STARTER KITS: YES!

    Ingame Shop: YES

    LOOTBOXES: Yes

    Shop website: http://www.secretark.shop

    ARK Player Website: http://ark.secretark.shop

    MODS: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655786052

    Heres the details to connect to the server and discord !! IF YOU JOIN THE DISCORD YOU WILL NEED TO BE ASSIGNED A ROLE VIA THE #role-request CHANNEL !!

    RAGNAROK STEAM: steam://connect/173.208.234.2:27015

    DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/vgDXunj

    Hope to see you ingame soon! and if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know

    Also if you have any experience in being an admin in ark then also feel free to contact me to ask about becoming a member of the team!

    Have fun and good luck!

    submitted by /u/TheeDeeJay
    [link] [comments]

    Following up from my post the other day. I have no idea why my baby bear came out at lvl 245. When the parents are a 150 and a 145. I thought only original parents mattered but it seems the crazy high level parents popped out a high level baby. Could someone explain what's is happening here? Thanks

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    [Name: Bobs Playground][7x harvest][10x everything else][Boosted loot quality][Wipe on Aug. 16th][Discord: QnPXsJF][Purge Weekends][Beginner servers!][3 Man limit]

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Why the fuck does this keep happening?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    I already got THREE fucking crashes while playing ark, it's ABSURD, Lost high level pt and argent because of this, I swear to god this makes me so angry, I played ALLDAY just to lose my stuff? Fuck out of my face man, anyone know something that might be the reason? It's fucking annoying man, now I can't even find the server while I LITERALLY 'did 'favorite' it this game is a fucking joke man, I spend my Whole 2 weeks on this game, what a waste i'm genuinly Disappointed

    EDIT: It also couldn't be my pc's problem because I never ever had any issue like this, have a ryzen 2700x with rtx 2070

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Hunter24
    [link] [comments]

    New yutyrannus mutation! Hope to breed him with one of my females that has a pink crown and yellow back.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel