• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    Ark PS4 I need some help.

    Ark PS4 I need some help.


    I need some help.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Can somebody explain to me the server settings. I want to play solo with stack mod, insta tame, 50x XP, and better player and tamed dino stats. Oh I also want all engrams and max lv 1000. Is this too much? Should I play online?

    submitted by /u/qwerty3664
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero not loading after freezing in the scar

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Just came back to ARK after a year long break. A few friends and I have been playing official small tribes for 3 days now. Got some wyvern eggs and was going for a milk run on my Pt. When I got to the area where the ice scar turns to lava, it wasn't properly loading the cave part. I could see all the scorpions, mantis, and stuff floating in the air with no textures. I flew in briefly to try to get it to load and eventually it did. I flew in and landed for stam and the game locked up. I wasn't able to rejoin for about 15 minutes. When I did rejoin, my character was killed and dropped under the mesh all the way down. I flew back with my Argy to try to recover the Pt and froze again. Since then I haven't been able to log in. The game hangs on the A6_Near loading screen. Any thoughts on how to get back on server would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Taint_Butter
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping Dino’s

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    I like to have my critters on wander mostly because it's something to watch while I tame, hatch eggs, etc. I stopped playing a while ago because I would spend hours building pens just to have all my Dinos escape. I recently stared playing again using the Dino leash but the bastards get stuck on the edge of the leash radius. What's the best way to have my critters wander with out escaping or getting stuck.

    submitted by /u/chuck_finley12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel