• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Just a nice photo

    ARK on Xbox One Just a nice photo


    Just a nice photo

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Moving server from primitive to Prim + questions

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    So I run a small server for my friend group and we wanted to change it up from our regular play throughs so we figured its time we try Prim +. Some questions I had before I go through and change the server settings (Nitrado):

    1. We plan on moving to Rag and I am hoping to add most other dino's but will doing so mess up any of the settings required for Prim+?
    2. What transfer capabilities will we have moving over? i.e. can we bring characters, dinos, items, ect?
    3. What have been some of your experiences going from Prim to Prim+?
    4. Do you have any suggested additions to the server that would enhance the experience?
    submitted by /u/Cash_Money_Law
    [link] [comments]

    Lost an Argy and a stupid amount of building tiles to a tribe mishap, please help

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Me and a few friends were setting up for a new base on rag, built the structures on our island base carried them over on the argy.

    The friend who brought them over couldn't spawn into the standby hut we built and thought it was a tribe issue... then left the tribe... I still dont know why.

    But she didn't unclaim the argy with our structures. So I went over thinking, I'm in the tribe I can grab the argy and the structures and were fine, not the case.

    It still says I'm in the tribe. The argy still has our tibe name attached, but it wont let me do anything, the argy reads red for offline damage prevention as if it were someone else's

    Any advice would be awesome

    submitted by /u/flannelman678
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel