• Breaking News

    Monday, September 23, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    They're not called trikes for nothing!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Every alpha ever...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    ARKSmartBreeder Update (Supports Gachas)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    In case anyone didn't know, ASB (Ark Smart Breeder) now supports Gachas and a few other dinos that didn't work before. It's pretty nice not having to spend element to clone a gacha just because your ocd won't let you not extract all of the stats. :)

    https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    First time breeding and I find it so rewarding, never mind the week I lost in the pen

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Wyvern raise without milk??

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    I know that you can use a snow owl to fell a baby wyvern so it gains health ( when it is starving ) but how long does a starving baby on full health take to die?

    submitted by /u/DawsUTV
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone do solo pve?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    Title. I just love the persistence of achievements on official servers but I haven't played official since EA on xbox, are there any unpopular maps where I can play PVE without worrying about the Dinocap?

    I love Scorched Earth and Abberration but idk how those are.

    submitted by /u/wizaalm
    [link] [comments]

    What should I tame as a solo?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a solo player on small tribes, I have a Ptera and am about to get an argy, other than an Anky, what should I get next?

    submitted by /u/GatorGamez101
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best tames for solos?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Pre-Genesis Events?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who thought there would be some sort of fun event leading up to genesis am I? We had that interesting ARKeology event with the two skins and then a bunch of color dino events? Wonder if they are coasting to launch or something.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any primitive (not Prim+) servers still active?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    I prefer playing Ark in a primitive setting. No metal tier, no tek tier, no turrets etc. The server advertisements I found were all pretty old and the servers shut down.

    Do you guys know of any primitive PvP servers?

    PS: I did search battlemetrics, steam and the official ark website.

    EDIT: I am not talking about official or Primitive +

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Low key really useful mods.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    So I've played a respectable amount of games where I ask the question "Is it moddable" and continue to waste several gigabytes on Geralts Silver Dildo and Fus-Ro-Dah that yells "Senpaii" etc.

    Ark is great, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm loving owning a sever with some friends and modding it. Recently I started to wonder what other mods are out there that aren't shown in the front page but I figured some of you in the sub might have a mod they like thrown up for others to see.

    I'm looking for anything that makes your life amazing in ark. I can safely say we all know mods like S+ or Spoiling Bins and such but what do you think more people could know about?

    submitted by /u/Casual_Cube
    [link] [comments]

    Map Recommendations?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    I'm playing singleplayer and I remember always getting bored of the maps. Stopped playing a month ago and just now reinstalled. Anyone know any good steam workshop maps or know what the best normal map is for singleplayer? I also dont do bosses because that just takes way too much effort.

    submitted by /u/TrashyHoboShelter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel