• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved That's a lot of raptors Wildcard

    ARK: Survival Evolved That's a lot of raptors Wildcard


    That's a lot of raptors Wildcard

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    [OC] Ark's character creator in a nutshell

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    What is Ark justice?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Ark justice is watching your server bully get wiped by a transfer tribe after he goes on and on about "get gud" the day before while wiping solo players.

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    I believe this mysterious mystery object is a floating platform (notice the wood texture and raft like netting)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    BattlEye error, cant play game. Any ideas?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    Intel i7-8986K@4GHz32GB RAM1TB DriveRTX2080~2300 hours in Ark on the account in question

    So. Yesterday, I Reinstalled Win 10 (Much better drive, needed to reinstall anyway) and downloaded all the bits and pieces needed to make the system work (NVidia, Steam, etc...)

    Today, I attempted to open Ark...

    1. In the Steam Library:
    2. Battleye Launcher (Install)
    3. Battleye EULA Display (I Accept)
    4. Back in the Library... nothing happened.
      No Popup, No error panel, Nada

    Repeated several times - NopeTried after starting Steam in Rt-Clk Admin mode - NopeUninstalled/Reinstalled Battleye - NopeReverified Games System Files - NopeRan Without Battleye - THIS works fine. I can play. Ark itself is not "broken"Read reams of things that are quite out dated (Win 7 issue? Nope)

    Tried 1 last time - Nope

    Opened Reddit...........

    So,

    1: Anyone know how to fix this
    2: Is there a log of some type I can check to see why Battleye is being a dick?

    submitted by /u/everseeker00
    [link] [comments]

    Best dinos for doing orbital supply drops?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Me and my friends want to go and do orbital supply drops. We tamed rexes, we have a lvl 390 managarmr but we don't know what other tames should we bring there. Can you give us some advice? Maybe tips and tricks?

    submitted by /u/FireRedLion
    [link] [comments]

    Just need some quick guidance!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my friends and I have an unofficial PC server on the PS4. We are kind of tired being on the map we have been playing for awhile and want to switch it, but we all have become attached to our tames. Is there a way we can transfer them or something when we switch locations safely with no harm? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Beavers0014
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? Found on Valguero. Appears over and over

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Fear evolved 3- bones on scorched Earth

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    I think I must have started playing ark a little after fear evolved 2, so first time through. I'm currently playing a new character on scorched Earth. However seems like most of the festive crap uses bones and I've only come across 3 bone jerboas so far... Because I haven't seen any trikes or stegos or the likes, does that mean it's hard to collect these things on scorched Earth?

    submitted by /u/SuchNobody
    [link] [comments]

    Killing bone gigas

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    How hard are they? My argent has 10k health and about 700% melee, will that suffice or should I just them into the water and hope they drown?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Skins like Glasses showing on top of helmet.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    [Bug] Skins like Glasses showing on top of helmet.

    [Bug] Hello all! I've been having this bug for a couple years now where if I use the Nerdy Glasses Skin for example, it'll show up on top of the helmet, not replace it like it should. It ruins even having the skin for me. This happens with other skins for the helmet as well where it'll just combine the appearances. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? It does make for an interesting nerdy predator-type look though lol!

    For context my mods are: S+, Dino Storage v2, eco's Primordial Saddles, Classic Glider, Simple Spawners, Awesome Spyglass, Gacha Crystal Collector, Meat Spoiler, Unlock Haircuts and Emotes, StacksOnly, Homing Pigeon and Bore Water Kit.

    https://i.redd.it/biyds9m8hyu31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/uy3so0iahyu31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/tbqsvmckhyu31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Dragon_sissiy
    [link] [comments]

    Can a flyer be transferred into Ab in a pod JUST for storage?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Not to be deployed, just stored.

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    Disk write errors?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    I've had ongoing issues w ARK for like 2-3 years now, but atm I cannot play at all.

    When I try to install ARK, I get disk write errors (DWE) constantly. Last time I tried I had literally 20 DWE, when the download finally finished it kept having disk read errors, and it actually corrupted the drive to the point where I had to reinstall Windows.

    I thought originally it might be the drive itself but I can install literally any other game or program, even large ones, and they all work picture-perfect. Or am I wrong here?

    submitted by /u/hungrydruid
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best pvp dinos from any map?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    We are playing on small tribes with my guys. The alpha tribe randomly gave us a lvl 391 managarmr and we want to go and do some pvp on the server. What are your ideas? What are the best pvp dinos from any map? Pls don't include titans or really high lvl tames

    submitted by /u/FireRedLion
    [link] [comments]

    Are regular supply drops also spawning like the candy corn ones?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Title. I'm curious if anyone has seen regular ones as well as the candy corn ones. I had my settings for their loot tables adjusted but so far all I've seen are the candy corn ones. Any insight would be nice. :D

    submitted by /u/Dragon_sissiy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel