• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One #teamtrees Ark: Secret Lore

    ARK on Xbox One #teamtrees Ark: Secret Lore


    #teamtrees Ark: Secret Lore

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Aberration question about red gem areas

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Raptor skin

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    I've been trying to figure it out but the only skin I've got is for a hernia so I'm not sure what to do, how do I acquire the raptor bone skin and is it a permanent skin that stays in your inventory.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Kenya_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Only raptors spawning instead of deinonychus on regular single player

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    At first they were everywhere and now they just aren't spawning at all. Yes, I'm in the chalk hills and it's not primitive.

    I wanted to try and hatch some eggs again after my save deleted itself (full week and sooooo much shit gone T.T) I've tried wiping all dinos a couple of times and still nothing if anyone has a fix outside of force taming one that'd be great.

    Edit: Im on Xbox one

    submitted by /u/koroifox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel