• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Ark PS4 Boss questions

    Ark PS4 Boss questions


    Boss questions

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    Which boss should be done first, what obelisk is it at, what level should I be to fight it, and what gear and dinos should I have?

    submitted by /u/thatguy_2840
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to transport my survivor with armor and hotbar on the island to ragnarok? (singleplayer)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    So i transferred my ptera from island to ragnarok

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    I managed to get my character and items back, but when i downloaded my pteranodon, it didn't appear and i couldn't see its name in the obelisk again, any help?

    submitted by /u/xXKazutoXYZXx
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have the bug that u cant find any servers?

    And how can I fix it

    submitted by /u/Veno-Dome
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get an argy

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    I play pvp but my tribe mate is not helping me rn so can I trade for an argy? I need air cons before the event is over

    submitted by /u/Soultaker445
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel