• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 7, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Wyvern just randomly died (Singleplayer)

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Wyvern just randomly died (Singleplayer)


    My Wyvern just randomly died (Singleplayer)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 01:09 AM PDT

    My wyvern just randomly died in my base, it didn't starve, i wasn't riding it, no creature killed it. Message just said wyvern was killed. Any Explanations?

    submitted by /u/JosefWStalin
    [link] [comments]

    If you shoot a mounted player, does it actually hit them or just the mount?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 03:56 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if I catch someone soaking my turrets while mounted on, say, a Stego - If I shoot at the player directly, will it hit them or the will the hit register on the Stego?

    Just trying to figure out some good defending strategies.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheNameIsWiggles
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean Platform Building Down

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 03:11 PM PDT

    So I've laid out the basis of my ocean platform base. I got the 4 platforms lined up and I got the gaps covered with ceilings.. but.. I've realized that I can't build down so my 'cunning' plan to put a pen with a behemoth gate under the platform won't work because I can't build down becaue no stability and if I build up I can't snap it..

    any suggestions or advice?

    submitted by /u/LanguishViking
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis part 2 missions glitched ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 01:33 PM PDT

    On my server I'm missing all of the hunt missions and for ⠀some reason the hexagons rewards are well-organized low how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/nightf1
    [link] [comments]

    need help about mutations

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 12:41 PM PDT

    so i was playing on an official pve server on xbox with my friends and a guy gave away shadowmanes and deinos around level 370 ish i checked their mutations and on the female side it went negative and a bunch of numbers that went off the screen and on the male side it went positive and went off the screen how is this possible?

    submitted by /u/King_Pickle9
    [link] [comments]

    Are Rock Drakes viable for PVP?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:43 AM PDT

    PVP Official. I never see drakes used in raids or for defense. Are these guys viable for use in either?

    I pulled about 30 drakes from the last event and since I have a 10k hp 1515 Stam stud, am thinking of starting a massive breeding project to increase those as well as melee.

    Is it worth the effort or are drakes completely useless due to manas, bloodstalkers, etc.?

    submitted by /u/DrizzlePopper
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Dragon preparation

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 05:15 AM PDT

    I want to tackle alpha dragon on single player settings soon. I have 18 Theris with 20.8k HP and 700-800 melee, one Yuti and one pig. I will ride the yuti ofc and the pig will be passive on follow with healing enabled as soon as the 30 second timer starts. Every Theri will have 10 cakes (enough?) in it's inventory. Do they need normal berries too while setting up everything around the red boss portal? I don't want them to eat away the cakes just because their food drops by 5 points :) will they automatically eat the cakes when their health drops in the fight, or will they even prefer berries when they are available? Last question: Should I focus on the boss once he lands, or should I handle the adds with a separate group / my yuti? Last time I did it on gamma I did not care about them.

    submitted by /u/Teddzen
    [link] [comments]

    H-LNA not emoting properly?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 08:54 AM PDT

    I play single player and used the slomo command to speed up time while breeding some tek Triceratops, and after returning to normal speed H-LNA stopped emoting properly. She doesn't bounce around or change expression anymore and is just stuck on the first emote she used and she doesn't move around, it's not gamebreaking just really mildly infuriating

    submitted by /u/PoopJuicer2
    [link] [comments]

    in Nitrado a good server host for ps4???

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 12:43 AM PDT

    so me and a few friends wanted to host a server for the first time and i wanted to know if it was a good host for ps4?

    if not leave a recoomandatien

    also i want to be able to afford it so arround 10 euros per month

    submitted by /u/KikJonkman123
    [link] [comments]

    PVE base defend mod?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 11:11 AM PDT

    Is there a mod where dinos attack my base something like nodes in extinction?

    I saw dino raid mod, not sure if it still works.

    submitted by /u/daian115
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find my stuff in the lava arena

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 09:30 AM PDT

    Got killed by the lava elemental, my stuff isent there anymore. Need some help

    submitted by /u/BattleLars
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to download other peoples save games?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 09:07 AM PDT

    Is there a place people share their solo or server maps?

    I would really like to download it and try to raid their base (for practice)

    Best would be if there was several bases, so there is more to practive on :)

    submitted by /u/Vegapunk4
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Fear on Fjodur

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 07:05 AM PDT

    Probably already asked but I didn't see it when I searched.

    Does anyone know if Primal Fear will work on Fjordur at launch next week?

    submitted by /u/RayZenz91
    [link] [comments]

    [SP] Aberration - Keep crashing in radiation

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 06:08 AM PDT

    [SOLVED?] Edit: It appears I was crashing when my rad suit should have broke. Changing suit quickly before it breaks seems to have solved it. Leaving post up for future searchers.

    I have an issue where I can't go into the rad zone without crashing. I was in the drake trench collecting eggs when it started, crashing me about 20 seconds or less into the game loading. I managed to "recover" from that by killing my character.

    The game ran perfectly fine after that until I decided to attempt another trench run. I believe it could be due to radiation damage somehow as I crashed again as soon as I went from the non-radiated bit at the top of the red zone into the radiation.

    Is this a known issue? (Edit: I saw an old post about it being an issue, but it was supposedly fixed?) I can live without more drake eggs as I already got some decent ones, but it's going to screw me for the boss run, isn't it?

    I really don't want to have to start over fresh, this character is my "Ultimate" character that I've been doing the story maps in order and getting all the cheevs with.

    CRASH LOG

    submitted by /u/Duckeezilla
    [link] [comments]

    private server coding question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 11:43 AM PDT

    so on the server i play on the admins want to make so that you can place more egg incubators in close proximity, but both of them and i have been trying to find a solution without any succes.
    so any of you perhaps know how to code it to make it happen?

    submitted by /u/ThatBoy_Jeff
    [link] [comments]

    I am a pvp player and I’m out of ps plus how do I have fun in single player

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 06:48 PM PDT

    Would This work for the island? and If so is there any screw ups?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 06:09 AM PDT

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesgigant_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gigant",EntryWeight=0.08,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gigant_Character_BP_Rockwell_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gigant_Character_BP_Rockwell_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.08)))

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Gigant_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="Gigant_Character_BP_Rockwell_C")

    Edit: The Code works to Replace Normal Giga's to R-Giga's, Anyone useing this have fun.

    submitted by /u/Skyplayerdragon123
    [link] [comments]

    Do the checkmarks on the dossiers save when I make a new character?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    I know when I make a new character I lose the explorer notes and dossiers but do I also lose the checkmarks on the dossiers for taming once I get the dossiers back?

    submitted by /u/Master_Doggo873
    [link] [comments]

    ark playthrough

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 03:47 PM PDT

    i am going to play ark soon and want people to help beat all 6 story maps

    i play on steam and you can add me here https://steamcommunity.com/id/UNRESERVEDLY/
    i am young im not gunna say my age but im tired of people blocking me cause of my age so dont add me if you dont wana play with a young person
    i play modded and a bit boosted if your interested add me on steam

    submitted by /u/South_Principle_3986
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else love making Alts? (PVE official)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 08:34 PM PDT

    Maybe it's just me but I love the early game. Before the PVE game get super easy and you become overpowered. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Silverbak77
    [link] [comments]

    How much ram does an ark server need?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 06:36 PM PDT

    Trying to run lost island, but the server wont launch. We've got 7GB of ram currently, only 6 players. Ragnarock and other maps work fine.

    submitted by /u/STOKE-STER
    [link] [comments]

    Shards to Dust

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 11:21 AM PDT

    Me and my friends are currently maining on Extinction but we're clustered with Gen2. Is there anyway to convert EShards to Dust other than Mission Dispatchers and doing it one at a time.

    submitted by /u/NastyCream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel