• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Getting lost in ARKs beauty.

    ARK on Xbox One Getting lost in ARKs beauty.


    Getting lost in ARKs beauty.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I’ve never tried taming a stego before but this one’s stuck in a pit on ragnarok. I have 30 tranq arrows. Should I try to light this bad boy up? Or is it a waste of arrows?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Got the Crew All Together

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    My tribe leader giga and my 174 Tek rex, looking cool those two big girls.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Server hosting on PC

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    So I recently discovered I can use my PC to host an ark server, but the problem I'm running into is that Microsoft signs my gamer tag out of my computer when I try to login on XB1, thus ending my dedicated server. Has anyone found a work around?

    submitted by /u/BossRoss84
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on finding/taming otters on The Island?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I have been spending about 3 hours a day looking for these bastards and in three days I've found one level 5 and one level 10. Checking by the redwoods streams from by green obelisk all the way towarda red obelisk. Can anyone give pointers on where to look etc?

    submitted by /u/LeviXLush
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does anyone else think the Valentine’s Day music is horrible.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I mean part of me loves how bad it is but I just can't stand it lol.

    submitted by /u/Philly32
    [link] [comments]

    Will online server transfer preserve my structures?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Forgive the poor wording but my question is: if I'm playing on ragnarok and want to transfer to aberration quick to learn the wingsuit engram, will I be able to transfer back and return to my base? Or will leaving this server cause my structures to be deleted. Might be a stupid question but I'm new to online

    submitted by /u/idkmananym
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up dedicated Server (help)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Greetings, survivors.

    I'm just starting to get back into this game after playing extensively in early, early access (pre-extinct/aber). Wow this game is so much better now. So I've got a question I'm looking for some help on that might be a little unique. Currently my daughter and I have been playing a little bit on private games (non-dedicated) but I'd like to figure out how to set up a private dedicated server (cluster preferably) for us and maybe a few friends to play on.

    I have a media center PC that I use for nothing but hosting servers and streaming data from to my other devices. I'd like to use this PC as my host for a dedicated server. I'm looking for some information on how to do a setup like this. Big question though, we're currently sharing the game (sharing game pass) on our two xboxes, will I need to purchase a whole additional copy of the game and all the expansions to set up a dedicated server on the media center?

    I'm way out of the loop and there is a lot of outdated and incorrect information I keep finding. Thanks for any help or links ya can toss my way. My daughter has really gotten into this game.

    submitted by /u/TheSilentKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Is this green or yellow

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    How many structures can i place in sp?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Im planning on making a few towns/cities on the island along with some farmland.

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel