• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My Genesis experience in a nutshell

    ARK on Xbox One My Genesis experience in a nutshell


    My Genesis experience in a nutshell

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    A few Genesis tips from my first few hours in game.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Windows 10 store trouble.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I have been trying all day to download ark genisis through the Windows 10 store but keep meeting roadblocks. I own Ark and the Genesis Season Pass on my xbox account (through play anywhere). Though when I select install, the season pass and genesis part 1 show the download statuses as: "Acquiring licence" and then "Error" with the error code 0x803F8001. Is there anyone that has come across this issue and were able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/sir_TopHat_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Does wyvern maturation timer start when it hatches or when you imprint it?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    The hexagon shop!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Random ARK Photography #6

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Ark: Ferox Taming and Breeding Guide!!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Whistling glitch(?)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Anytime I open the whistle menu after this newest update my guy will whistle but only if I'm looking at a dino I dont even select the whistle command but he still whistles is anyone else having this problem please help

    submitted by /u/random_ass_nme
    [link] [comments]

    Is Genesis available on nitrado Xbox?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

    My wife has been trying to find a way to start up her server over as a genesis map but doesn't seem to have the option do we need to do something or has nitrado not made it available yet? I've seen some people ask this question in other comments hopefully this can be useful to just more then me, if any one has the answer.

    submitted by /u/solrevolver
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible Bug

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Something invisible has been hitting me in the lunar biome for ark genesis it's fucking tedious because you can't hit it back and it follows you, anyone else have the same problem?

    submitted by /u/MiIagros
    [link] [comments]

    Update broke mind wipe toxin?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Biome colored X-Dinos.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Does anyone know the spawn codes for the X-Dinos? I've been trying to figure out, but haven't had any luck.

    submitted by /u/Eugene_Trist
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis on nitrado?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Tried posting earlier but does t look like it did been trying to start up my nitrado server as genesis but doesn't seem to come up. Has nitrado made it available? And I so is there some steps I need to take?

    submitted by /u/solrevolver
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the symbol in the right hand corner means?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Download Speed Question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I wont rant about all the updates necessary for genesis there are plenty of post about that.

    My question is about my download speed. My current download rate is avg. about 15-20 mbps, but when I go to settings it shows around 130 mbps. What causes this discrepancy?

    submitted by /u/Johnnytdude
    [link] [comments]

    Need Nitrado Help (again. (Sorry))

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    So my server for genesis is (almost) good to go. I've tried restarting it a couple times, bbut it just says it's restarting for like half an hour and doesn't do anything. I've even submitted a support ticket, but that was a couple hours ago. I keep running into a consistent problem when I go into engine settings:

    The content of the engine setting "user-settings" can not process properly. Clear this setting with the corresponding button. The data contains the following content: "%lines%"

    How do I fix that, if I can? There isn't a corresponding button for "user settings" as far as I can tell. I'm not using expert mode for this server, and haven't really changed anything besides the engram points given per level and the amount stats are raised per level.

    submitted by /u/Slither-In
    [link] [comments]

    Mutations

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    So I have 2 mutated dinos, in health and melee. And child of those 2 has 215 on one side and 416 on the other. What do I do from here just use that baby on the clean F?

    submitted by /u/ark_boi2019
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Game Share the Genesis Season Pass?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I bought the Genesis Season Pass and I'm just wondering if my friend can download it if I let him use his Xbox as my account home. I'm asking because he would love to play with me but doesn't have the cash.

    submitted by /u/thesaturatedchickenO
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Genesis and player dedicated servers.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I host a player dedicated server off of my second Xbox, and the button to host a server for genesis is missing. I can't find anything online, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if anyone else has the same issue.

    It might be intentional? At this point I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/redditoroffire81
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with Primitive+?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    No servers even show up for it? Anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/kungfubrian
    [link] [comments]

    Question to People who have downloaded the update

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Im still downloading but wondering did they fix the maps ? Are supply drops dinos spawns resources and bosses working now

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    Allow me to vent

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Jesus fucking christ how many fucking updates does this fucking game have? Like...Ark has just been updating since...about 9:57 PM yesterday, and it is now...4:58 AM. Like holy fuck, why would you make an individual update for each DLC? Just package it all up at once so i can get on with my fucking day christ almighty. And yeah I realize it's been like this for a while, but christ almighty, I just want to play this glitchy ass game and dick around with my dinosaurs.

    As i posted this i literally just got ANOTHER update for the game for Extinction, which already had an update along with the other two DLCs.

    submitted by /u/Grifasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel