• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My First City

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    :)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:02 PM PST

    My strongest Raptor has started glowing a little. What does this mean? Can things just randomly mutate? What’s the best I can do with this information?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Thought I was gonna love this event as I am the breeder in our tribe. A few things have really messed up my playstyle.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    First thing is how quickly they raise now doesn't allow me to imprint to 100%. But they big thing I don't understand was this. Last nite I knocked out a level 85 Megatherium. Stuffed her with some superior kibbles. Nothing touched her while taming. It was a fast tame due to the event. When she woke up, level 74.....wtf...how did she lose 11 levels instead of gaining 74 as a 100% taming effectiveness usually does. Did it literally only take the taming bonus levels and not its original levels as well?

    submitted by /u/Xero_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite servers keep going missing

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    gotta get them drops

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Carno Island Cave

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Hey all, question about carno island cave. Is it a viable strategy to parachute to the bottom, aggro as much as I can on the way down, and then pop a pocket rex to clear the cave? Then use something more agile to get back out? I have a solid Bary that I use for other caves that I think would work.

    submitted by /u/Hathhorne
    [link] [comments]

    (Ark PvP Duo - We literally Whip the Competition- Part 1) I have 7 hours of content left on this game I'm just wandering if I should make a part two or not? I need your feedback, to continue or scrap it.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Currently having a problem where containers won’t spawn

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    So me and my friends have a server and we go to find wyvern eggs and we don't find one. Well fast forward we look for supply drops and still haven't found any. Is there a glitch going around involving spawning containers?

    submitted by /u/baldiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel