• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That moment you realize why your wife was giggling up a storm....

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Genesis Launch Delays For Chinese?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Just so you guys know, if there really is a delay for chinese launch, there will be two issues I can think of that might happen.

    1. Chinese flood american servers because they still get the update but not the official servers making a lot of non-chinese players very pissed off when they can't play because china has taken over even more than they do now.
    2. If chinese are locked out of the game because they don't get the update and thus rendering #1 invalid, then you will have chinese bases decaying all over the non-chinese servers which (as much as i hate to say this) is a unfair to them. (This assuming they don't get the update which means they can't connect to servers that did get the update.)

    Just something to think about. Been hearing chinese/asian servers being delayed due to localization issues?

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis hour?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Any clue on the release Time for tomorrow?

    submitted by /u/Mankind2016
    [link] [comments]

    Helpful tip regarding game crashing

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Hey guys, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong bit but basically I was having the dreaded "ce 34878 0" crash over and over again and couldnt connect to my server.

    My ps4 is around a year old, turns out theres lots of "fixes" online that really did fuck all so I ended up initializing my ps4.

    This took forever, it worked

    Until a few days later when it happened again. Out of curiosity I tried joining a different server and found that I could join every other server that I attempted to but couldnt get on my main server, NA smalltribes ragnarok 33

    So I've made a new character and i dont play there.

    This is just to hopefully help someone in the future, if you go through all the "fixes" and nothing happens, try changing servers.

    Can anyone maybe theorize on why my game crashed nonstop on a certain server? To me it doesnt make any sense

    submitted by /u/KnickKnahck
    [link] [comments]

    ARK-MTS- Pvp+raiding massacre

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I play prim plus and kibble is broke but

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a updated list of vegetables that work for tames? Currently trying to tame a anky, but at this rate it's gonna be a 6 hour game. The only list I found is severely outdated.

    submitted by /u/KevinLG1990
    [link] [comments]

    2k hours logged on Xbox, 680 thru Pc, looking to start solo’s on official. Questions in comments.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I was once a huge Ark Advocate where I spent many of my off days from work in real life on Ark. to be more specific, Ark Official Primitive Servers and this can easily be confused with primitive plus servers. These servers were strictly grounded upon Dino power. There was no grenade launchers or c4 beer suicide runs, or turrets Beyond belief. Official primitive servers were dominated by clans of high level Rex's and quetzals, I Solo'd til I tamed a giga and had a decent base defense, then quit after the drama built and I had irl things.

    1) what's the closest thing to previous Ark Official Primitive servers?

    2) can a solo player make it on officials? I know plenty well about laying low, building minimally and making friends.

    submitted by /u/SugarDaddyOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Bugs List

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    There are annoying bugs that have been lingering especially long on the Xbox One version that I feel need archived in one spot and then sent to Wildcard. Please list any Xbox One bugs you're aware of along with the cause if possible and I'll add it to the list.

    • While mounted on a Dino adding or removing items from the inventory will always show the quantity as "0" or won't show at all

    • On certain servers/maps only, eggs cannot be transferred twice or they'll get an infinitely resetting upload timer.

    • Harvesting with RT and dismounting at the same time will cause your character to infinitely attack until RT is pressed again. Especially annoying when solo harvesting with an ankylo.

    • Your toolbar will randomly bug, making the LB portion inaccessible and you'll have to go into your menu and back out to fix.

    • Bows and guns randomly have infinite reload animation

    • Spawn in in sky or under map when logging into your server

    • Map sometimes doesn't load in all the way certain servers

    • Load in as ally instead of being in your tribe for a short time

    Credits

    N0fuks3v3r

    submitted by /u/Peanutbutter_Brain
    [link] [comments]

    Offline Guard System supported mod/plugin?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Anyone have an updated/currently supported offline guard mod/plugin, I guess similar to the one MTS or offline guard system mod uses. I don't like the official one because it protects everything.

    This one hasn't been updated since 2018 but I like most of it features.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1373937944&searchtext=offline

    MTS seems to run some kind plugin version, not sure if they made it themselves or found some plugin.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mr_Joeggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Genesis DLC

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    I was wondering if this DLC will change something at other maps (for example: TheIsland) or if the changes are just for the new maps.

    submitted by /u/vinilodeonxd
    [link] [comments]

    Potential cheating?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Hey everyone need help figuring out what happened here. For context I have base that relies heavily on plant x on a pvp server. So today I took a 1 hour break from ark and when I came back 20 plant x AND the crop plots their in were gone. I know who did it so I check tribe log, but there is literally no trace of these ever being destroyed. It doesnt even say my plant X were killed. The things that's so fishy about this, is that they stopped doing it straight after I logged on. So how do you destroy something without the tribe log knowing?

    submitted by /u/Krauter_household69
    [link] [comments]

    Is Q[o.oQ] a common troll name that people use or is this guy just following me around?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    I've been at 4 different servers and been trolled and had all my dinos killed by somebody named Q[o.oQ]. Is this a coincidence and a common troll name or is this guy somehow following me around?

    submitted by /u/HarrySonofHairy
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player; Beating the Island, what to do next?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I apologize if this has been discussed many times before or something, I just came across this reddit and thought it would be the best place to ask for this so: I am kinda new to this game so there is stuff that I am having problems to understand about the game progression So I'm planning to beat the bosses (monkey, spider and dragon, then the all mighty Overseer lol) so I was wondering, what happens after you beat the Overseer? I have read that unlike the lesser bosses, you don't just get ported back to, in this case, the Tek Cave entrance, you instead get "uploaded" and have the option to choose between getting back to the Island or go to the next map as the Story is supposed to go on, but for what I understand, the next map would be SE and I have been there already to learn some engrams lol and afaik there isn't much to do on SE in terms of the Story, you have some Explorer Notes but nothing that relevant and I felt it was kind of a boring map to live on (just imo) but if I have to I totally can go there and do the bosses, but I believe there is just 2 right? The Manticore and the Dragon again, so essentially just 1 boss, should I just beat the Manticore and then leave to Aberration? Is there any cutscene or something that I should look for? If not, should I just go straight to Aberration and ignore SE? Hahaha I feel very lost so any insight will be very appreciated Ps I know Aberration is crazy map, but that's the kind of change I'm looking for from the Island! Also sorry for dumb long question😅

    submitted by /u/Formal-Appearance
    [link] [comments]

    In terms of transferring, how does new DLC work on unofficial?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I know on official, you can transfer in characters but no items or dinos. Is it the same for unofficial or can admins/server owners allow unrestricted transfers from day one?

    submitted by /u/secretiveturkey
    [link] [comments]

    Is singleplayer still insanely buggy?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    So I remember playing singleplayer in the past and it was really buggy for me. Now I'm not sure whether I should play the new expansion on singleplayer, or if I should rent a server for it. I might play on multiple maps and I'm not sure if anyone else will also join. What should I do? Buying a server isn't an issue for me, but I'll avoid it if singleplayer isn't as buggy as it used to be, and if I could possibly transfer between servers (i'm not sure how that exactly works on singleplayer atm).

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding for colour mutations

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    If all I want is colour mutations, am I right in saying the best way to do it is to just hatch as many babies as possible? Probably a dumb question but the whole mutation system is still confusing to me

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible FPS when hosting non-dedicated session?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Hi all, I just started hosting my own non-dedicated session for a me and maybe 1 or 2 friends to play on, the problem is that when I host it I get MASSIVE FPS drops. Playing singleplayer I get over a hundred, maybe it will drop down to 80 or so in certain situations, but now in a freshly started world with no structures around I rarely ever get past 60. Most of the time if im looking out towards the ocean I get around 50-60 FPS and then looking towards the center of the island I get around 30. My PC's resources werent getting hogged up either, at most my 16GB of RAM was at 65%, my GPU and CPU (Going off memory for CPU) were both around 40-50%. It was also just me in the session while getting these numbers, without any large amount of tamed dinos nearby or large structures.

    Has anybody else had this problem and found a fix for it? My specs are as follows: 16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz CPU, GTX1660 ti, ark is on an SSD as well.

    submitted by /u/Semour9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel