• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Ark with the gf

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    When people mesh

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I can feel that all years

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Anyone want to play with me(I have no mic)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    My xbox name is billybawbag11

    submitted by /u/billybawbag11
    [link] [comments]

    Spyglass no longer shows Dino level and gender?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I thought this was only a thing in Genesis but maybe I'm wrong? Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Mario_Bros_Cousin
    [link] [comments]

    Small creatures not spawning

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hi. Small creatures like dodos lystros or other small things aren't spawning. I tried messing with the spawn rates but nothing works, please help

    submitted by /u/LucaTheRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Genesis for Xbox?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm debating on wether or not to buy genesis because I fear it may run like crap and be basically unplayable. I have seen tons of gameplay and am convinced on the content side of things however I'd like to know how well it runs and looks on Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/ReallySweatyPalms
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Microsoft store version update?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    3 Days now my ark hasn't been able to update past v795.17 on the microsoft store so i can play xbox crossplay. It says the live servers are on v796.13.

    Anybody know how to fix this or do i just have to wait for multiple dates until windows store gets the update to match everybody on xbox?

    I've tried clicking get updates in store, uninstalling and reinstalling etc but just seems like the latest update hasn't been pushed to microsoft store? anybody any ideas whats going on?

    submitted by /u/Kilzrus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel