• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Ark PS4 Bloodstalker breeding.

    Ark PS4 Bloodstalker breeding.


    Bloodstalker breeding.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    We are a very small tribe if casuals and last night I managed to get myself a 85 and 130 pair of webby Bois and want to breed them to increase their numbers how long do eggs usually take to hatch/get to trough feeding and do they only eat blood etc any Info would be a massive help

    submitted by /u/meliodas197
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite genesis dinos

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    1 Ferox cat 2 magmasaur 3 bloodstalker 4 space whale 5 giant turtle

    submitted by /u/Hubertdragon1
    [link] [comments]

    Turning shadows off on ps4?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Is this an option? I'm experiencing an issue on split screen where the first player sees a shadow of everything the second player sees. Found a couple of threads saying turning off shadows works with the console command r.shadowquality 0, and lot of xbox players saying it worked for them. However it doesn't seem to do anything for me, does anyone know a command for this on the ps4 or is it just not doable? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BumbleBee_PS
    [link] [comments]

    No sessions found?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Every time I try to search for Player Dedicated Arks it shows no sessions found. Tried resetting console and internet and still not fixed. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RSanch90h
    [link] [comments]

    Anky vs Mining drill vs Magmasaur for harvesting metal, which is best?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Cryo sickness

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Is there a way to turn cryo sickness off? Almost 99% of the time my dinosaurs have cryo sickness.

    submitted by /u/_ZAMV
    [link] [comments]

    Volcano question

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Anybody know whether or not I might die if I happen to be inside the genesis volcano cave when the volcano does its eruption thingy? I need info on safely farming resources and eggs without some game mechanic killing me when I dont expect it to. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DanteValentine13
    [link] [comments]

    Reset

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    My team and I were just playing and the server kicked us. When we tried to log back in...it forced us to the create a new character screen and now we can't get our characters back. Our maps still show our pinpoints and where we've been, however none of our builds are there and our characters are level 1. Any suggestions or explanations or experiences?

    submitted by /u/mers67
    [link] [comments]

    Crop plot

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    On ARK we can craft crop plot's tiny, medium, large but what is the difference between them (I don't talk about the size)

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmmm wtf

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    SSD

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an SSD in their Ps4 and does it help rendering at all reducing lag?

    submitted by /u/tyler--b5
    [link] [comments]

    Ark mouse’n’keyboard

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I know they've added the feature but every time I plug it in and enable it I cannot move or hit or do anything really. I've checked the batteries and they are charged, will this be fixed??

    submitted by /u/yungbung20
    [link] [comments]

    What freox remind you about ?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    For me its a 6 legged cat .

    submitted by /u/Hubertdragon1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel