• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Ark PS4 Check this thing out

    Ark PS4 Check this thing out


    Check this thing out

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Wow so uhhh I’m completely lost with this one!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PST

    So I downloaded this yesterday on PS4 bc it looks awesome and who doesn't like dinosaurs? Anyway I'm completely lost. Spawned in on the island in an easy zone. I basically ran around with no objective. I manage to gather materials to make a weapon/tool. Gathered some plants and berries. I'm Constantly hungry, dehydrated, hot and cold. And getting killed by tiny dinos and flying ones. So I'd appreciate any advise or tutorials on how to play. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jmcginnis16
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having a problem that changes the normal and advanced settings to default every time you leave the game and get in again?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I LOST MY ARGY

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Hey i lost my argy the other day carrying ab 2k metal ingots, gunpowder, alot of cem paste and alottt more and i cant find him anywhere.. He isnt dead according to the tribe log, he was following my bird and i lost him after i fought an alpha creature. I retraced my steps with my owl, thermal vision and all, any way to get him back maybe or find him? Tips?? I tried thermal on my owl, i tried retracing and follow all whistle, searched high and low, he is most certainly still alive ik that

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Purchases

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PST

    I currently only have Scorched Earth, if I want to make the most out of the current PS4 sale what should I get?

    submitted by /u/LoganS2273
    [link] [comments]

    Managarmr Saddle w/out Extinction

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PST

    i found a managarmr the other day on the island, but when i uploaded it into the cloud i forgot to take the saddle off. Anyone with a spare saddle that can meet up?

    submitted by /u/lord_smeetch
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid whistle.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:41 AM PST

    Is there a way to get rid if that stupid auto whistle feature?? It is so annoying and it just causes me issues honestly, idk why wildcard added that..

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    My gacha hungy

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Hello my ark friends so as you can see by the title my gacha is requesting some fine cuisine, what do you recommend? What is the best food for a gacha? I have heard so far electric cables, war maps, and stine arrows and plant y are good, i know owl pellets are, any others?

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes extinction 81

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PST

    These assholes built right on the coliseum thing near sanctuary East they got turrets everywhere and I can't get the beaver dams someone please take this fuckers out!!

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod bug

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Hey I have a ice wyvern. Is in a cryopod and I try to throw it say "cant be deployed: " Anyone know how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/xGinger19
    [link] [comments]

    Blood seeker health *help*

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PST

    What is the health on the blood seekers? Currently have two griefing new base, if I get some lucky chomps in with 213 lvl rex is it possible to kill them within a few chomps?

    *EDIT: meant blood stalker, not blood seeker. Typing fast and in a panic lol **EDIT #2: it's a a lvl 237 blood stalker and it can pull you off your rex lol rex is still alive and kicking though. Still would like any tips b4 rex is rip

    submitted by /u/ers7_
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer Dino’s into genesis?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PST

    How to see stats.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PST

    So I see a bunch of pc players scanning wild dinos and seeing their exact stats, but I don't know how to do that on console. Whenever she scans she shows the health and stuff but no exact numbers. Anyone here know how?

    submitted by /u/Ethxn02
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper king tail spin broken

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PST

    My single player server settings reset everytime i open the game after closing application and idk if there was something i had turned on to let my reaper king do the tail spin attack but its not doing it

    submitted by /u/IDS_Reflex
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer Ice Wyvrens off of Valguero?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Tried transferring Ice wyvren eggs off of Valguero to Rag multiple times and each time the eggs weren't in my inventory after transfer or upload. So im guessing that's not possible but if so how do I do it?

    Second question is If I were to hatch an ice wyvren on Valguero and cryopod it would I be able to transfer it?

    submitted by /u/Lpost13
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard need to fix this

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PST

    So I got my ravager stuck in between 2 rocks and it's literally impossible to get out. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    graphical commands not working

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Edit: Thanks for burying a genuine question for a very real problem. Cocksuckers. Downvotes to the left.

    I've done quite a bit of searching and found that bloom and sun glare has been an active problem in this game since the beginning of time. But there is no goddamn way to get rid of it on PS4. Or am I missing something? I'm getting a headache just looking at this game.

    submitted by /u/Alt_000001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel