• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 4, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved i finally got ark on steam

    ARK: Survival Evolved i finally got ark on steam


    i finally got ark on steam

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 12:19 PM PDT

    But I uh need some mod suggestions other than like S+ and Dino Storage. I usually only play single player so mods to make the grind not so bad would be nice.

    submitted by /u/GhostlyAl
    [link] [comments]

    If Fjodur really is 40GB i literally will not have enough space on my PC to have ARK installed.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 09:41 PM PDT

    Seriously Wildcard you need to do something about this, when the games files are so big that players literally cannot fit them on their devices there is a massive problem.

    submitted by /u/Idontwanttousethis
    [link] [comments]

    Do juvenile/adolescent creatures prefer to eat out of a maewing’s inventory first or a trough?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:06 PM PDT

    Sorry for the odd question, I just need to rise about 50 creatures, and I'd prefer if they ate out of the maewing's inventory

    submitted by /u/enderhat
    [link] [comments]

    help with load in

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:28 AM PDT

    Everytime I Load my character into the game he's not laying down and I can't interact with anything. I can get up and walk around but can't access doors, cryofridge, etc. I have to reload multiple times before it fixes itself. I'm on PS4 official servers. Ty for all the incoming help!

    submitted by /u/Old-Pineapple-9044
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha Breeding

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:58 PM PDT

    I've been breeding Gachas for fun and profit and I suddenly realized something.

    Can I breed Gachas and NOT claim the babies and just let them grow since I don't need to feed them and I don't accidentally starve them to death by feeding them berries. Assuming that it's not important to imprint them.... or unclaim t hem once they are imprinted..

    submitted by /u/LanguishViking
    [link] [comments]

    What is the deepest area of the Lost Island?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:23 AM PDT

    As the title says. I'm looking for the deepest coordinates on the Lost Island map for an underwater base.

    submitted by /u/GamerRaven81
    [link] [comments]

    sorta new to this game, kinda need help.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 04:05 AM PDT

    i play in multiplayer servers, how to level up fast?

    submitted by /u/IAmASimppp
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting timed out

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 07:12 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone had any advice on why I keep getting timed out of a friends server? Had been running fine for days, then all of a sudden I can't stay in the server without getting timed out. I've reinstalled the game. Validated the files. It's only me getting timed out, besides last night after work I tried again, and as soon as I got timed out my buddy did also, but our other friend who wasn't around me did not. Could this be a corrupted character? Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iForeman12
    [link] [comments]

    Levels and stats discrepancy

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:35 AM PDT

    Hi guys, quite new to Ark and need some info on stats. We got given a shadowmane on a PVE server. The Shadowmane was a clone and has been through many mutations. We got another player to use his shadowmane to help us breed new ones.

    However, the ones we are breeding are high lvl but their stats don't represent their level at all and any upgrades we do will send them over the threshold.

    What is the reason why we have such high levels but stats are not great? Also is there any hidden stats which are boosting the levels we see at all?

    submitted by /u/Jose9Reyes
    [link] [comments]

    Mutations

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 11:07 PM PDT

    I'm breeding for mutations atm and I'm doing Melee first and on the Paternal Side. I'm gonna be trying for Health mutations after I finish a Clean stack of Melee, Do I need to Put the health mutations on the Matrilneal Side or can I create a new stack for the health mutations on the Patrineal Side?

    I know I can't go past 20 Mutations, I'm gonna be breeding the original rex I got (once I'm done with the Melee side) with the females till I get a health mutation then go from there

    submitted by /u/Skyplayerdragon123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about tames for bossing from Gen 2

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:52 PM PDT

    Hi all, I would like to know the optimal opinions for tame if starting on genesis 2 map for the purpose of bossing.

    Is it still the fabled rex army? Or there's other tames that are just as effective if not more?

    Thanks for helping out

    submitted by /u/jinkarashi
    [link] [comments]

    New pvp cluster check discord for more info

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 01:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel