• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Probably because of the glitches lol.

    Ark PS4 Probably because of the glitches lol.


    Probably because of the glitches lol.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I need new friends

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I love playing ark, and so do my friends. Or so I thought. We made a server to play together, and theres about 7 of us, so it was great just being able to work together with everyone from the start to play through the story and all the maps. We've not even done the first boss on the island and everyone is bored and stopped playing. They are basically waiting for me and one other person to do all the work and just tell them when we're ready for the boss fights so they can reap the benefits and then stop playing again. So basically what I'm sayin is that I can't have fun on my favorite game anymore and I need new people to play with on my favorite game. I was hoping to play pve but with the right people I would definitely learn pvp. I just wanna be able to enjoy playing again. So if you're interested either dm me or comment on this post. I don't really care if I'm joining an already established group of friends or creating a completely new one. I was hopping to play through the story starting at the island and play through all the maps, but at this point I honestly just dont care anymore. Just tryna play.

    TL;DR I need new friends to play ark on ps4, hmu.

    Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm not trying to play on official. Idc if we make a server, or if we join one, I just really don't want to play official.

    submitted by /u/nuclear_natalie
    [link] [comments]

    Community crunch cave note

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    In the most recent community crunch there was a small note about caves that are mission zones with buildings in them better move soon. When I built in the cave I'm in there was no mission zone. After the last update it's now a mission zone. Am I going to get dev wiped because of their oversight?

    submitted by /u/HarrySonofHairy
    [link] [comments]

    genesis boss strategy

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    does anyone have a team that would be good to use against one of the new genesis bosses.

    submitted by /u/mewquaza2020
    [link] [comments]

    Busco Gente Para Jugar en Oficial x1

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Busco gente española para que se una a mi tribu de oficial , lv alto(+70) , somos 3 , todos activos (ahora más aún por el coronavirus)Estamos empezando , buscamos gente activa , que farmee , que tamee pero también un amigo con quien pasarnoslo bien.Si podudieseis darnos alguna garantía contra el inside(número de teléfono por ejemplo)mejor. Tenemos 14 , 15 y 15 años

    submitted by /u/VIVAESPANAYFRANCO
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I’m probably late to realize this, but Megalania are perfect for the Ocean Biome since flyers aren’t a thing a Genesis

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    They have decent weight for gathering metal and crystal, swim quick, and can climb up any surface.

    submitted by /u/SirBarnyard15
    [link] [comments]

    Help Bug?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Can't find PC servers on PS4 Or it takes a looots of restarts/refreshes Solution?

    submitted by /u/XMythicalFrogX
    [link] [comments]

    Re - fertilizer

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Is it normal that my re - fertilizer don't re grows metal and tree's?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Help some brothas out

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    is there anyone willing to take in two experienced players on pvp official. please we just wanna have fun in an already established server

    submitted by /u/frankthegangster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel