• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Ark PS4 switch between modes?

    Ark PS4 switch between modes?


    switch between modes?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I just got ARK and first time in set up a world with some of my friends, is there a way for me to play single player and not get rid of our saved data or get a head of where my friends are in the group world?

    submitted by /u/felicianoludwig
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding something on the island.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I so far have all the mals except genesis, just because I dont have the money. So, while I'm waiting, I'm going through all of the story arks in order, to figure out the full story. I'm going to beat all of the bosses and get all the explorer notes. On the island, I've been starting to look for a giga, and I went to the arkwiki to see where they spawned, and I went to all of the places but have not found any. Is there a specific setting that I need to have so they spawn, or are they just more rare than they used to be?

    submitted by /u/TheWraith05
    [link] [comments]

    How do I prevent R1 from putting me in first person while riding?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I recently discovered that special abilities such as a Bloodstalkers glide and a Reaper's roar can be activated using R1 on PS4 (left control on PC). but this puts me in first person while riding, which is undesirable. How do I prevent this? Is there such a setting?

    submitted by /u/NOCH2
    [link] [comments]

    Vaults not allowed on Genesis?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    My server admin turned on transfers to Genesis, i brought over a few refrigerators and vaults and now they aren't in my inventory, any reason? Is it like on Abberation where eggs dissapear or do you think it was a glitch?

    submitted by /u/papaswayy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel