• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 23)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 23)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 23)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Creatures

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I'm on a cluster with genesis and am being offered a magmasaur egg but don't have the DLC am i able to actually take it or will it bug out?

    submitted by /u/jameross535
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting to grips with expert settings.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I've been using Nitrado on and off to host servers for years and since starting a new one I decided to get my head around using the expert settings, and it's fantastic.

    So aside from custom drops and custom spawns, are there any particularly interesting things I could play about with?

    submitted by /u/DryDrunkImperor
    [link] [comments]

    Taming an X-Mosa

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how many arrows and narcotics it takes for an X-Mosa tame on 3x? I have 687 arrows and 300 narcotics, that seems like more than enough to me but I want to be sure I get it first go.

    submitted by /u/SirBarnyard15
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Solo servers. Why are they not a thing?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Ark solo player online servers would be a refreshing boost to the game. Servers where solos can build up their base without worrying about getting raided by a tribe who have had tech since day 1 and have 1 Dino that can destroy all yours in one bite.

    4 x taming 3 x gathering 3 x breeding

    Who's agrees?

    Raids that are fun and if you defend you can actually keep your stuff and you have a chance! Not the fact that you know your getting raided and you have no choice but to gather your good gear and try dip!!!!

    PS4 SOLO PLAYER ONLINE SERVER

    submitted by /u/JTSfun
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding base ragnarok

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    ARK ps4 optimizing graphics and admin codes question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Alright, so I have been trying to optimize my graphics and figure out these cheat codes all day. I play on ARK ps4 Single Player. I want to know if I should turn VSYNC on, off, or adaptive. Whether I should use motion blur or not. And if I should use high detail mode.

    Now, my next question is how do I get rid of light shafts, light bloom, ground clutter, and sky quality. I have found these admin codes (because they increase the FPS the most when turned off), but I believe they are outdated as they did not work for me when I use them.

    admincheat r.bloomquality 0

    admincheat r.lightshafts 0

    admincheat sg.groundclutterquality 0

    admincheat r.trueskyquality 0

    If there are any other ways to do the same things these admin codes do (ps4, Single Player), I will greatly appreciate your help. Thank you for your time and effort, I hope you all stay safe from Mr. Corona Man.

    submitted by /u/Superlex99
    [link] [comments]

    Forest titan tame

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a good strategy to solo tame the forest titan?

    I was thinking about a mek but i dont have a lot of element😢

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I keep getting raided, any tips or advice?

    submitted by /u/emilioenp
    [link] [comments]

    Server setting keeps resetting after each boot up.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I am having trouble with my solo server settings resetting every time I load up Ark. I guess this is a problem due to the new DLC? However, I have scoured the Internet for a fix and cannot find anything. I am hoping that someone on here will know something as even the devs on Twitter haven't given any solutions to this yet, and as far as I know have even acknowledged the bug. My server is a few years old and having to delete it will ruin the entire experience for me I hope it doesn't come to that.

    Edit: typo correction.

    submitted by /u/NathanSpring
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel