• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nature... Uh... Finds a way.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Cannot Access Cluster Servers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I am on an unofficial server and I went to genesis to get resources and now ragnarok (where my base is) is not popping up on my sessions on cluster list when I go to travel. I have toggled all filters and checked to make sure it wouldnt be off the list because of filters. I hit refresh for 10 mins straight. What the hell do I do?

    submitted by /u/Tots795
    [link] [comments]

    No red drops in desert help!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Have a new unofficial server I hosted. How do I boost red drop spawns in the desert on rag? Seems like they take hours upon hours to respawn.

    submitted by /u/Wild179
    [link] [comments]

    Figured id crosspost it here too

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Here is a better image of my recent drawing

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    battleye non-stop wanting installation when joining servers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    battleye wants an install constantly whenever i try to play ark... anyone know why? can't seem to delete battleye to reinstall it. deleted and reinstalled ark and that worked once. have validated the game twice; the first time it worked but then the second time it didn't.

    please help!

    submitted by /u/ReTro_x_Blizard
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 Tether slider gone?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    New player here and hoping you folks could help with a simple question. A friend an myself are playing non dedicated server and I noticed from a streamer back in Feb there is a tether distance slider that can be adjusted. When looking at our games though there is no such slider on the win 10 version. Did they get rid of this?

    submitted by /u/Volabit
    [link] [comments]

    no resource respawn (singleplayer)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    i know its aksted hundreds of time but it sill dont work i use the -preventhibernation command resource respawn period etc at 0.3 even the trees wont grow back.

    my server and my singleplayer share the same settings and my server runs fine. i play abarration and genesis in singleplayer and extinction and island on my server.

    i have no idea what i can do about this, every time the same ****

    submitted by /u/ultradmb
    [link] [comments]

    A big problem

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    So I play a solo world and I was tired of waiting to get more rexes. So i turned the breeding timer down. Little did I know that I had a few Moneys who bred at the speed of sound. Now I have thousands of moneys, and whenever I get near them my game basically slows down to 1 frame ever 40 seconds. I there some type of command I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/WingKing28
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Myself and three friends picked up Ark four weeks ago and since then I've played it every day. I've invested maybe 350 hrs into it in that time (I'm 33 so that's a lot of time for me). Building a base, getting tames, collecting mats, upgrade to metal, get a wyv egg, get air conditioners then spend ages trying to trap a wyv....

    Then every single time some MASSIVE tribe of people visit the server and just destroy everything for no reason.

    I get that it's PvP, but how can I even begin to stand up against something like that? The strongest tame I've had was a 161 Tek Rex.

    Ark is literally impossible to get off the ground in 2020 because you can't even get to the point where you can defend yourself. All you can do as a new player is expect a week at best.

    It's a shame because I love it and I really wanted to take on one of the bosses at some point but my mates have had enough and won't play anymore. I don't blame them either.

    submitted by /u/ymam123
    [link] [comments]

    Preventing Ragnarok Swamp Spawns?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Is there any way to prevent crap from spawning inside my base in the ruins? We lost a level 300 mana to a level 20 boa because no one saw it getting eaten for 20 minutes. Paracers are constantly spawning behind the base and causing nonstop earthquakes, making me go out and kill them all every 2-5 minutes, or they run inside the courtyard and stomp all over our shit. Sarcos and dilos spawn inside the courtyard even though we have the entire island pillar spammed and the entire courtyard surrounded in foundations. Even surrounding the entire courtyard with behe gates isnt enough to keep things from getting inside.

    Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to just mass breed a few hundred velos to slaughter this entire biome.

    submitted by /u/eqs10
    [link] [comments]

    Industrial Cooker stopped working, did work one time

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I got the darn thing set up, cooked some kibble, came back later to cook another flavor but... no.

    Right ingredients, water still running, gas still heating... but nothing. I saw some old, old posts about needing to break and rebuild but I think that was about an upgraded recipe book from releases long since past.

    This was all today. Ideas? thx dudes

    submitted by /u/QDoosan
    [link] [comments]

    Yes I know but worth it until it gets removed.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Just launched fresh cluster. Try us out and read about us @ ArkForever.com

    submitted by /u/Xanadoo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to stream music in ARK?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if a mod exists that allows the streaming of music in ARK? Like a music box, but that allows a stream rather than a preset list of songs.

    submitted by /u/Rooosifer
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody knows what difficulty level is for spawning lvl 50-ish wild dinos

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I plan to tame round 10 raptors and I need a good bird for that a wild lvl 50 ptera will be good. But I do not know what difficulty to set for spwning lvl 50 dinos. I was scared when i first started playing so i set difficulty to smallest possible (not 0). Now I know that was a stupid mistake cuz i tamed a lvl 1 ptera how fricking useless. I need more stamina on and movement speed for escaping agressive dinos. I am going to make a trap for raptors to tame them so i need a speedy ptera to run as frick if raptors aggro on me before trap is finished. Thank you...

    submitted by /u/Mikutin
    [link] [comments]

    Fever

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Is there an easier way to get rid of it/ Effective way since they patched the cure by transferring?

    submitted by /u/brian_na
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Watercave - Dino Genocide BUG (WARNING)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey,

    dont store your Dinos in Watercaves. There is a Bug that now almost wiped all our Dinos. Only the ones with over 9k Health survived. We wrote an Ticket already and hope WC will help us.

    Picture of MAP Position and the Aftermath https://imgur.com/a/tZC3u1d

    If you use Caves for breeding try to get out their asap until its fixed!

    submitted by /u/Stormysox
    [link] [comments]

    Finally A Semi Decent Mount!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    [XB1] Anyone recruiting?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    [Adults Only] Hello, I'm looking to join a tribe on UNOFFICIAL. I'm a breeder, base defense builder, and pretty good at raiding when the time comes for that. Just looking to join a active tribe on a unofficial server. No kids please. Message if you are recruiting.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSkull076
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel