• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Just Why?

    ARK on Xbox One Just Why?


    Just Why?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Forest gonna die first

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Does having your xbox in beta mode cause connection issues with nitrado servers?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend have a server and for some reason she's always able to connect without any issues on her xbox one s. Every time I try to connect on my xbox one x it connects for a second, plays that jingle sound then I get kicked back to the menu and it say "host/timeout error" or something like that.

    It's been like this on and off for a couple weeks, since we got the server so I've only managed to be able to play on it 3 times. Like last night had to login in 3 times and on the 3rd I got on. Then signed out to have some dinner and came back and it wouldn't connect again after that, I tried to log in like 5 times and just gave up in the end.

    The only things I can think of is, my xbox is in beta mode, i switched it to try out streaming to my phone. I don't have any issues with other games online though

    submitted by /u/jasonwest93
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new, guess I better hide

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    So I got the game on my Xbox after seeing it featured on honest trailers, and actually thinking it looked pretty awesome. Like modded Minecraft where they finally fixed how it's all blocky. Lol. But based on the honest trailers video and after browsing the subreddits looks like I will have to spend some time in solo mode or just a couple friends. Seems like the pubs late game is filled with some pretty toxic people

    submitted by /u/dpeach96
    [link] [comments]

    So is the event starting later today or is game broken?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Server owner I need help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Anyone who uses Nitrado to run your server can u tell me how to adjust the wild Dino levels and help me with some other stuff If needed

    submitted by /u/bigboibuss
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Eggcellent Adventure event automatically start on singleplayer tomorrow?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Dedicated Server unable to join after a while

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    So I've been hosting my own dedicated server for me and my friends on my PC and it's been going pretty well. The only issue I'm running into is that after an hour or two of having no one on the server no one is able to join from the account and it's not on the server list anymore thus I'm required to shut it down and start it up again. I really want to start advertising and inviting others to join but I don't want to have to constantly turn it on and off cause of this issue. Does anyone have any fixes or tips?

    submitted by /u/Solionous
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a dedicated server

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I am having issues making a dedicated server. I have two Xbox's, created a family account and set up a dedicated server on one. I got on the other and I couldn't find the server, I selected all maps and clicked show password protected. I still can't find it. If I go to my server Xbox I can send an invite to my main account, I accept and can get on and play. Unfortunately that's the only way, it still doesn't show up on the lists and I can't see it in favorites or recents. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Punk_Chachi
    [link] [comments]

    How do I protect my turret tower’s generator from getting destroyed

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    How do I stop people from going behind rock elementals and throwing C4 at tower and destroying the generator

    submitted by /u/gregoryrasputin1916
    [link] [comments]

    Servers with friends

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to play my own severs without my friend having to be close to me at all times?

    submitted by /u/SPACEBEAVER04
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore Lightning wyvern start does it still work?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel