• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Ark PS4 Can you help me

    Ark PS4 Can you help me


    Can you help me

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Can somebody please tell me how to find out when and by how much taming is boosted as well as harvesting (I know to picking up the rock trick but how do I find out taming boost) thanks šŸ˜

    submitted by /u/OvToon
    [link] [comments]

    Picking up dung beetle

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    What button do i press to pick up a dung beetle and do i have to be flying or landed? Im using an argy

    submitted by /u/soksatss
    [link] [comments]

    Is my base well defended?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I intend to move to triple waterfall in the next coming days, I have pre fabbed a base and 20 turrets, would my base survive? And if not what would I need to secure my safety?

    submitted by /u/DawsUTV
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Official PvP. Need a helping hand

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Iust began playing the new genisis map and it's annoying I can't use the tek replicator because my character dose not even have the engram for it. Would love if anyone could let me join for a boss battle or killing a titan. Thankyou

    submitted by /u/MrMolagBal
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hey! Can I get some tips for aberration? I play with 2 friends and they know that map well and it's their playground but I'm more like an ext and center guy But I want to remember the map and get some tips about getting rock drake eggs or dealing with red zone and else.

    submitted by /u/Idkdude--6
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater tek base location

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Hello I'm relatively new to ark, just started playing back in November of 2019 (roughly 5ish months) I'm playing on unofficial 6 man tribe server. I'm looking to have a pretty big base underwater that way I can house gigas and other tames. I'm looking for a relatively large area with a small opening / entrance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Looking for spots on island, rag, center, and Valguero.

    submitted by /u/alasoriousrex
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Enforcer Disappearance?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I have had 2 enforcers just disappear after dismounting them? They weren't attacked or anything they just disappeared. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Sequoia
    [link] [comments]

    Easter event

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Easter event will automatically work on single player or if I will have to use a command to start it. Any info helps, thanks.

    submitted by /u/WvSpider0425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel