• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Ark PS4 Just started a new Ragnarok with my gf! Now she loves the game! hopefully we will experience beautiful things! (Sorry for bad quality photo)

    Ark PS4 Just started a new Ragnarok with my gf! Now she loves the game! hopefully we will experience beautiful things! (Sorry for bad quality photo)


    Just started a new Ragnarok with my gf! Now she loves the game! hopefully we will experience beautiful things! (Sorry for bad quality photo)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    First ever argy. Probably not much to most of you.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Playing through the story?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I've played Ark off and on for a few years, sometimes with friends on local servers and sometimes with tribes but I've never started on the Island, leveled up, got tames/gear defeated the bosses and moved on to the next ark in order how the story is supposed to go. Always have hopped sporadically to one mode/ark to the next. I'd love to find 1-3 people that want to play through the game, ie island -> scorched earth -> aberration -> genesis.

    PSN: Its_me_Lorde

    submitted by /u/DromStor
    [link] [comments]

    Quick q on arthros

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Tamed one on my g portal server but he won't damage metal enemy structures like I've seen on countless YouTube vids. Google search just throws up how op they are on structures. Have I missed something that stops em damaging enemy metal?

    submitted by /u/Krak_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun thing my and my friend can do on valguero

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    New official servers???

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    They need new Pve servers for every map. Annoying ass tribes just pillaring shit off and preventing new players from being able to build anything. Ridiculous

    submitted by /u/DrogonTarg
    [link] [comments]

    Some help with Engrams

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I've mainly played single player on Ark. Some of the few times I did a server I found gave you all of the engrams from just leveling up. Is this something you can enable in the options of the server or console commands? I'd like to know for when I play with some of my friends.

    submitted by /u/Android_mk
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact hunting

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    What are the most efficient/easiest methods to getting artifacts for beta dragon? Every video I watch or thing I read tries to get me to go get other artifacts that are "on the way" but honestly I don't care about them just want the dragon ones. Thanks in advance :P

    submitted by /u/Epsiloncannon
    [link] [comments]

    Easter event ... Bah humbug (or whatever bah humbug is in Easter talk)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    How long will this last ? (I really don't care for these weird colored dinos or having a million oviraptors running around).

    Also, if I tame one of these colored dinos - Will it always stay that easter color ? Or will it go back to a normal color after the event ?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ForgotMyBumbershoot
    [link] [comments]

    Is Aberation the only map that limits you to what dinos are allowed? or do other maps have limitations too?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Is Aberation the only map that limits you to what dinos are allowed? or do other maps have limitations too?

    Like to possibly run an extinction or Ragnarok map but need to know if these have any limitations on what dinos are allowed?

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    Mega servers

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    If someone could send a list of small tribe mega servers that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BlakeB56
    [link] [comments]

    Chibi Help Pls!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have been hatching chibis, and since I don't have any of the dlcs, I can't use some of my favorite chibis. Is there any way to get around this without buying the dlc? Also, if I buy then refund the dlc, will it count as me having it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DeoxyNucleus
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any good bunny dodo and bunny oviraptor spawns for the island?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I've been looking all day and haven't found one yet

    submitted by /u/Dinoguy42
    [link] [comments]

    Can ark burn my ps4?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    So i've been playing ark on my ps4 almost all day for 5 days and it suddenly turned off and now my ps4 wont turn on. My console is not old at all (1 year and a half) and never had this problem before. I dont play with high detail.

    submitted by /u/mauro42
    [link] [comments]

    Someone's handcuffed me in a 1x1 tek room on SE 866

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Maybe they'll see this and give me a reason why or one of you can let me know what my options are.

    submitted by /u/Bolorin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel