• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    oh shit.....oh shit, Oh shit, OH shit, OH FUCK

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Found Spyro!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    One of my new Easter colored poisons!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    One of my favorite shots

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    The poison wyvren always have the craziest colors

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Let us all celebrate finn day

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    4 years ago today, mr. Finn, my wonderful pteranodon gave his life to save his wife mrs. Finn and 2 children Terry finn and finn junior. When a hungry rex had its eye on this family of pteranodons mr finn did what he had to do, he kept up in the air and engaged the rex, biting its tail and circling giving me enough time to whistle mrs finn and her two baby children to a nearby raft for safety. In the end and mr. Finn was no match for the mighty rex and gave his life for his family.

    Every year, my tribe honors mr. Finn and other dinosaurs who gave their life to save those close to them by celebrating Finn day on April 14th. We decorate their graves and share their stories.

    Rest in peace mr. Finn, I hope the afterlife is treating you well.

    submitted by /u/that_hot_hobo
    [link] [comments]

    ARK massive servers crashes

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Should I buy Ark?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Now I know that this is a subreddit dedicated to this game, but I am just wondering on you guys' honest opinion, is it worth it in 2020? I am a PC player, and since it is now on sale for $12 on Steam, I am very inclined to buy it. What can I expect from the game? Is the singleplayer any good? If I do decide to buy it where should I look for guides?

    Thank you very much for your time,
    Just_A_Dude05

    submitted by /u/Just_A_Dude05
    [link] [comments]

    Structure replacement hitbox size

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I just build a base out of wood, and i like to do everything in straight line, with right angles using ladders ETC, sometimes very close to the wall.

    Is there a possibility that metal walls will have different hitbox and i wont be able to replace wood with metal if there is something too close to the wall, or that it`ll be higher / lower and will glitch on ceilings?

    I have a feeling that wood walls are a little deeper towards the foundation than metal, and that thatch ceilings are a lot higher than others. Is that only visual?

    submitted by /u/Dacomos
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Extinction Good Base Locations

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    After left serwer I can't login with same survivor.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I created ARK server on Ubuntu. I and my friends were playing, but when anyone quit the game and try connect again, Game tells to do new survivor. How Can I repair this problem and return to the game with my old survivor?

    Thank you in advance for your help,
    And sorry for my Engilsh.

    submitted by /u/TheStami
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think ark will get optimized

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    The game still runs terrible on most computers and including Xbox/PS4

    submitted by /u/Reichtangle_Ottoturk
    [link] [comments]

    Continued crashing, help

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Help with whistles

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I play on PC but decided to and use a controller to see how it would feel. I am really loving it but I got a problem with whistles: is there a way to use 'fast whistles' without having to always use the radial menu? Even simple stuff like follow, stay or attack are becoming tedious to do :/ thanks in advance to anyone willing to help a noob

    submitted by /u/LucaMarr
    [link] [comments]

    Upload creature data isn't working . Please help! (PC)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I havn't done this before today. I go to the blue obelisk, go to creatures and click upload creature data and accept. My argent is next to me and won't upload. The only things I can find are steam posts from 2017.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Nilllrem
    [link] [comments]

    Not seeing many event creatures on single player????

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I'm not seeing many event creatures on my single player play though. Haven't seen ANY eggs or dodo bunnies. I've seen 3 colored animals and I've flown around the map a bunch. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Fitzy564
    [link] [comments]

    Did they break wild magmasaurs?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Wild magmas after an update are all professional snipers and the blast radius seems bigger on their shots. The blast radius may just be the fact they seem better at shooting but it seems impossible to get eggs now. I am getting shot out of the air on a glider and magmas instant respawn in the pit, how can I get more eggs if I can't get down there semi-stealthy or kill clear the pit?

    PC btw

    submitted by /u/TheGhostfaceKza
    [link] [comments]

    Are all DLCs worth it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    So my friends and I just got vanilla ark and we are having a blast. Got our own dedicated server and we all play cooperatively. Eventually we plan to get the DLCs. My question is are any of them not worth it? Another question I have is can I list get all of them at once and have a content-stuffed experience or is it better to make a new playthrough with every new dlc?

    submitted by /u/Bagz402
    [link] [comments]

    Good enough?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Ok my daughter is dying to play ark on PC with the Anunnaki genesis mod. Her PC in its current state ain't running much of any thing lol. Right now she has a ryzen 3 3200g, 16 gigs ram and a 500gig ssd. Would she be able to run the game at med settings if I put a 1660ti in it? Or should I go for a CPU upgrade to?

    submitted by /u/Country1170
    [link] [comments]

    Can you mutate over 20/20 mutations with the s+ mutator?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if you are using the s+ mutator and both parents have 20/20 mutations will the baby still get an aditional mutation? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/WasserSuchti
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you fellas play single player

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    For those who play single player, what sorts of goals do you set yourself? I plan on playing through the story line until genesis and then settle on either rag or valguero

    submitted by /u/Eventuating
    [link] [comments]

    My Favorite Event Tames Thus Far

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Does imprint actually affect base stats? I'm getting varied complicated answers.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    So, I have a bunch of wolves I bred myself. They are all varying degrees of imprinted (by me). I want to sort my wolves based on who has the highest level base stats. The trouble is I'm not sure whether the varying degrees of imprinting are affecting the base stats of my wolves when I inspect them (not riding them) and if they are, is there a way for me to tell what the base stats actually are so I can sort them accordingly?

    submitted by /u/Mechlai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel